Our Ongoing Grows

...that sounds symptomatic Dank! :eek: ...I would definitely be lookin' at getting tested...hope you are self isolating...Take care...Stay safe...cheerz...:high-five::Namaste:...h00k...
Thanks hook. I called my doc. They don't want me to come in unless I have breathing issues. They don't have any test kits available. My fever is on and off. But never gets too high. I know when it's coming back, because it feels like pressure in my forehead. I'll be ok I think

Thanks hook. I called my doc. They don't want me to come in unless I have breathing issues. They don't have any test kits available. My fever is on and off. But never gets too high. I know when it's coming back, because it feels like pressure in my forehead. I'll be ok I think
you take care of yourself dank. :love:

I been running a low-grade fever on and off for damn near 40 years. But that's from nerve damage. Besides having stomach issues that lay me down for 2-3 days sometimes.. But that two can be explained.. Side effects from heavy narcotics. They do make it hard to stay anything close to being, 'regular'.. And a hangover here and there don't help none..........

But sounds funny chew your Fred Flintstones,,, take your vitamins...... Everyone should... will it help???? sure won't hurt....... Good deals on multivitamins on the net......

Funny when I was a kid,, I'm talking 5-6 I was raised by my Grandparents.. But they bought a year supply of Flintsone's and I liked the taste..

My 'older' sister snatched a couple bottles and gave em to me.. I preceded to chow down on them.. Till my grandpa busted me.. I'd eaten 2 boxes.. So to teach me a lesson,,, I got my shit pumped out at the hospital..... Tubes down your nose ain't nice..

I have to get that done ever 4-5 months to look and see if my throat cancer came back. Knock on Wood''''

Babble

Just swinging by to see what's happening Woody, Things are looking Great. You have some photo experience or at least an editing program you are familiar with
:high-five:

I bought the Canon Rebel with the lens package. Not that I've learned to use the macro shit yet.. I also have a telephoto lens for long distances. It comes with a photo program that will help sharpen up photos. As long as you have something to work with............

I'll ask a friend later what she smells like...... like I said before, I fried my nose years back..................

I'll ask a friend later what she smells like...... like I said before, I fried my nose years back..................
When it comes to taste and smells of Cannabis strains I cant tell one strain from another and never get these smells and taste described by others. It pretty much all smells and taste the same to me. I can tell a BIG difference from Organic grown, Thanks again Sticky and dispensaries. The organically grown is Much smoother and does taste better but I still cant pick up on flavors and smell

Hey there Woody nice looking frost factory you got there bud.

Hope you're standing clear of hoo-mans. People getting sick I hear.

It's weird been having bad dreams last few days. Been sequestered for like 14 days we in NYS so lota people here sick. Everyone staying away from everyone else. I guess thats a good thing.

Dreams are of me drowning complete with tidal wave while driving my old VW. Then waking up coughing like I got the flu and it goes away in a minute.

Be nice to get back to normal sooner than later.

Stay healthy and happy everybody.

Man I sure hope so. I read Bob's description of dreams of drowning and thought about my own waking dreams of gasping for air. So far I've awakened each time that stuff has happened.

Oh well...maybe we will all get through this. I've seen too many of you making seeds and someone has to grow them out.
:high-five:

Yeah that gasping for air shit and I swore I had the flu for like a minute.... scratchy throat stuffy nose and watery eyes. Maybe could be too much puffing before going to bed or something.... might be something there.

I also had a dream cannabis was a cure/treatment for the Trump Flu ... its working. lol

but it comes from 'China'?

But Mister @bobrown14 I'm glad the cure is working for ya........

This shit has the makings of a sci-fi book or Steven King thing...

Believe it or not,, I wrote a book once,, but was factual history on the United States. And seeing how politics are nowadays,, alot of trump derangement syndrome.. has the makings of a great sci-fi thriller... bout Trump starting this virus for furthering his wants for world domination by starting a virus in China who will have to be our biggest threat? But ain't got past that yet....

But I could be stealing that from something I've read in the past..... kind of a The Andromeda Strain type shit...

But I hope they have something coming down the pike..... In a way, we have a jump start on some research after dealing with similar viruses. Least I hope.. Is going to kill some peoples before all's said and done........ Hopefully, the world doesn't lose as many as the swine flue got. But as fast as numbers are going up? I can see it happening.

Just use common sense..

Nothing changes here but the date... I have a nursery full that just got a good solid spray regiment.. 5 Pups',
2 whelchie's, and a GMOxCake in there.. And fixxing to take a round of cuts off the Cripits I have in veg as mother plants. Not that I need that many cuts,,, but I'd rather throw away 4-5 cuts than not get a survivor. I usually do pretty good on ratios,, but every now and then I lose a tray....

man pisses me off,, poor little asshole,, 'butthead' I think he's lost close 90% of his vision. It doesn't seen to bother him too much,, but it's sad when he can't see a treat straight in front of his eyes and stares in the wrong direction....

So don't look like the drops helped much...... Good thing he use to this house he knows his way around as long as nothing moves... I'm going to need a little fence around the pool come summer? Good thing he's scared of the water.......

Oh well.....

Nothing new here,,, I do have afew that are starting to get close in flower.. I'll grab pics as they come out..

Just staying close to the house.. And cracking a seal tonight and got another pot of neck bones and beans in the pot....... So I'll probably be back and forth abit tonight.............

Hope all's safe and well tonight.......

Back
Top Bottom