Our Ongoing Grows

Thanks my friend,,,,@Mr. Krip I'd rather see a human suffer than an animal. Least a human can tell ya what they think and want... Little rats,,, well he's happy.

This little rat is really standing tall... Besides waking me up every couple hours because he '''thinks'' he sees shadows????? Good thing ammo is at a prime. Or he won't make morning???????

I know I need to look for a replacement...... oh well.. I sure don't wanna housebreak a beagle..........

Same old shit here... Topped my next flip. I like this LED for vegging. I got one of these from the sponsor here, Mars.

and I have that mother tent that is 18"x38"x5' tall. It's perfect for two mother plants,, or 10-12 one-gallon pots as a nursery.
In a perfect world, I like to start my plants under the 'Old T-12 lamps. A plant can grow right up into the lamps with no burn... They keep your starts lower and bushy.... But this light was rated for alittle larger tent that that mother tent,, so I figgure it's a match.. Using it on the vegs lamps is doing damn near what the T-12's did.. I hate to throw my starts into my veg tent.. They really do require different lighting... You throw a seedling into a veg tent with 2-3' plants.. When all's said and done,, you going to have leggy/lanky plants.. Even if you use step stools,, the seedlings are going to reach for the sky to compete with the older plants.......

But take plants all the same size under a light proper,,, they tend to bush more than stretch.... Sure makes for a cubby short plant which is more desirable........

But I took the seedlings out for a drink and toppings......... but here's the youngins after a wash with soap and a rise,, Man the leaves get soft and suffer after a treatment.

and my mother plants of the Cripit...... I like the plant........

that's all folks.. Stay safe and Keepem Green

oh BTW I could gouge prices,,, seeing all the legal pot shops are shut down........

Least they haven't close the hydro store, liquor store, and the gun shops.. I need afew boxes for my 50 cal desert eagle and the 357 mag,,, and for Miss J's 380.... I have a couple what I call libertards friends...... I send them home with a 12 gauge and 15 rounds of OObuck.and afew slugs

I have plenty,,, but this shit sells out faster than toilet paper...... I'm just glad my friend is pulling my shit as it comes in.. 50 cal ammo is extremly hard to find right now.. I have 50 rounds,, but I'l like to add another couple hundred rounds to my safe........

Same old shit here... Topped my next flip. I like this LED for vegging. I got one of these from the sponsor here, Mars.

and I have that mother tent that is 18"x38"x5' tall. It's perfect for two mother plants,, or 10-12 one-gallon pots as a nursery.
In a perfect world, I like to start my plants under the 'Old T-12 lamps. A plant can grow right up into the lamps with no burn... They keep your starts lower and bushy.... But this light was rated for alittle larger tent that that mother tent,, so I figgure it's a match.. Using it on the vegs lamps is doing damn near what the T-12's did.. I hate to throw my starts into my veg tent.. They really do require different lighting... You throw a seedling into a veg tent with 2-3' plants.. When all's said and done,, you going to have leggy/lanky plants.. Even if you use step stools,, the seedlings are going to reach for the sky to compete with the older plants.......

But take plants all the same size under a light proper,,, they tend to bush more than stretch.... Sure makes for a cubby short plant which is more desirable........

But I took the seedlings out for a drink and toppings......... but here's the youngins after a wash with soap and a rise,, Man the leaves get soft and suffer after a treatment.

oh BTW I could gouge prices,,, seeing all the legal pot shops are shut down........

Least they haven't close the hydro store, liquor store, and the gun shops.. I need afew boxes for my 50 cal desert eagle and the 357 mag,,, and for Miss J's 380.... I have a couple what I call libertards friends...... I send them home with a 12 gauge and 15 rounds of OObuck.and afew slugs

I have plenty,,, but this shit sells out faster than toilet paper...... I'm just glad my friend is pulling my shit as it comes in.. 50 cal ammo is extremly hard to find right now.. I have 50 rounds,, but I'l like to add another couple hundred rounds to my safe........

looking good woody I see your running another doc holiday you must have liked it that gmo x cake is likely going to be a frosty bitch :) I don't blame you im stocked up pretty well with ammo hope I never have to use it you and ms. j take care and stay safe bud:cheesygrinsmiley:

They shut down the gun shops in New York the day they issued the stay at home order. That was my first call.... are you open?? They have guns but you need a backround check to purchase ammo or a gun doesn't matter what kind. The state shut down the backround check website so that was it. Just like that.

I can drive down to PA they all still open. lol

GL on the cuts Wood. You still dealing with Corona Maggots (hemp mites)??

I'm 10 days mite free [knock wood] and since I've slacked off spraying I saw PM on one of my plants. Always something.

sounds good Miss BBrown.......... Just don't believe it............... spray again. And maybe again just to BE SURE?????????? Easy to miss one of them suckers.. They like to get in that little space where the mainstream runs down the middle of a leaf.. It being round and it on a flat surface, the leaf,,, leaves that little space where the stem is joined to the leaf... They are that small....

ok I lied I have 2 frost factories in flower... each is expressing different plant.. One's tall and like a typical GG4 type plant... The other is short and bushy. The last was the '''indica'''' type and here's the sativaish one????????

Keepem Green

Does anyone ever smoke shrooms or tried it ???????????

Man I'm ready.... tomorrow might be a errrrrrr,,, Odd''''''''''''' night?

Hey there Mister @Mr. Krip hope life's good.............

Does anyone ever smoke shrooms or tried it ???????????

Man I'm ready.... tomorrow might be a errrrrrr,,, Odd''''''''''''' night?

Hey there Mister @Mr. Krip hope life's good.............
Everything's great in my little world. Once I see what's going on everywhere else, it's a whole other story! :laugh:

I used to sprinkle some of those, broken up, on top of bowls all the time. Personally, I'd rather eat 'em! :p

Well @Mr. Krip I just chewed up a batch.... Miss J can have her's after I judge potency and as long as I have another 1/2 a gram to come back on....

Well @Mr. Krip I just chewed up a batch.... Miss J can have her's after I judge potency and as long as I have another 1/2 a gram to come back on....
Well, it's pretty early out there, I hope you already had some sleep cuz' it may be a while before your next one! ;)

Lazy kick me these... @Mr. Krip fast pic...

I use to trade oz of dry weed for an oz of dried,,, blue stars......... What funny is I live like 30 miles for the city of Tillamook,,, and I m in Oregon... This time of year,,, is wet,,, and Tillamook is cheese capital across the states...... meaning there are ALOT of piles of shit everywhere. And perfect conditions to funguses to grow.............

these are imports,,, grown in a closest. I pulled the pic before Teddy slapped the shit outta me '''again'''''''' But but............ gritting my teeth with anticipation????? a gram is fine for Miss J. Starting to enjoy some tunes,,, but waht else is new?

I been looking into doing my own for a while... Hell now they got all in one bag with a spore syringe doing a one-time inoculation and done? And like cannabis pick your poison............

I thought they looked different were not fond of being spanked but its all part of it not much new here just waiting to put some plants outside for the summer got a couple flowering about half done ive got a male pollinating a small ud copper chem cross see what I get well enjoy your shroom high woody take it easy bud stay safe. :) watch out for butthead:love:

out here they got mostial liberty caps or what they say 'blue Stars;;

but indoor.... these are showing what a gram freeze-dried can do..

which I m kind od enjoying myself??????? least i think???????????

alittle more peekish??

hard to even type,,,,, but what else is new>>>>>>>>>>>

what he said but isn't harsh at all.. Matter a fact I haven't gone for my normal night cap???????? Been alittle while and it's farthest from my mind

and now of all times, I go problems with power suply.

hell they are trying to censer me..

JK of course

Back
Top Bottom