Our Ongoing Grows

Thanks @Dankman_420 and @Pennywise I was rough on afew in the last rotation... Even this last Purple Primate was a finicky feeder. And I hurt some of the few she had........ She grew tall true to her GG side......... She needed more time than I wanted to invest with tall spindly branches that could've used more time tieing shit up...... But she held up without snapping any of them............ But sure makes for an ugly looking plant,,, cept the buddage........... That shit is hella sticky...

We'll see what happens to it while I sleep???????

The Doc Holiday is a sleeper......... Monster yield,,,,,,,, And Beautiful buddage.......... And I mean monster yield,, I'm hoping for 10 oz's easy????????????? Man I hope this other behaves like this one did... I could see a partner for my puppies.......

Like always,,, I could've spent alittle more time working with her. But all in all,, she's doing fine.. I have another in veg that is female,, and I plan on cuttings off her tomorrow,, or next,, along with some puppies.....

I also have 2 Frost Factories going. These both show this funny looking trait... I'm not sure what I have in sex-wise,,, but both went in within a week of each other.. Means I better start looking at the other I put in flower....... Should be showing sign soon.. But here's what them leaves are doing, kind of folded over;

I'm also going to flower this Razzberry Kush.. I'm not going to take a cut,, I do have more seeds,,, but she has some of the most limped wrists I ever seen. Look funny at her,,, and she droops over limp....... Oh well.. Guess we'll see... In she goings.............

Yes it is
you got cuts going,, did I see???????????

I always thought his Puppy was the prettiest in fade. Doc Holiday giving it a run for the $$$$$
If a get a good harvest with a cooler temps,, I ain't found one to hold a candle to the Puppy;;

Did pull this out for pics and final flushing and harvest.

Keepem Green

This is a really nice OG :)

@shottafire Lost more than one dredge to being lazy..... I do know what outta the eyeball is.............

I looked on the net what Kneene whats for a new one, with for two divers..... WOW... Last 'smaller I worked was a 6" triple sluice... Twin hondas......... Did all we asked.......... We was reworking old hydraulic tailings...... Was paying gravels in the water where she had been reworked by water over the last few years......... Our cut off at the time was 1/2 oz...... That was on a hangover morning... Which most were......

But back then gold was 4-500 a oz?????????? I worked a crevice up on a place called rush creek northern cali... We pulled up to 2 oz's pre day. Like 4-5' overburden...... I had 120 acres up that creek,,, many really deep cracks cross creek........ Back then, 2 oz's for hard work,,, a good 14 hours underwater.......... But today??? Man... If I had a pay steak paying 2+ oz's a day????? Shit I'd still be there.......
Man those were the days ha? Yeah my buddy has 2 40 acre mines up in northern Cali and although we didn’t get on a good pay streak last year we had a ton of fun doing it. Just roughing it in the sticks me and my best friend for 2 weeks at a time. We know there is good chunky gold with a ton of character there. We found a total of 4 oz almost but that was a total of six weeks in the water. we just need to find the place where the gold dropped out and settled on bed rock. I have gold fever and I can’t wait to suck up some gravel with our six inch Keene. We have a little 2 inch Keene for scouting and moving around some to find a good place to set up. We also had some plants we grew by camp and they turned out with some of the best smelling herb I have ever smelled. Not great yielding cause we were way down in a canyon with spotty sun but boy was it smelling good down there.
Cheers woody hope you have a good day remembering the presidents.

Man those were the days ha? Yeah my buddy has 2 40 acre mines up in northern Cali and although we didn’t get on a good pay streak last year we had a ton of fun doing it. Just roughing it in the sticks me and my best friend for 2 weeks at a time. We know there is good chunky gold with a ton of character there. We found a total of 4 oz almost but that was a total of six weeks in the water. we just need to find the place where the gold dropped out and settled on bed rock. I have gold fever and I can’t wait to suck up some gravel with our six inch Keene. We have a little 2 inch Keene for scouting and moving around some to find a good place to set up. We also had some plants we grew by camp and they turned out with some of the best smelling herb I have ever smelled. Not great yielding cause we were way down in a canyon with spotty sun but boy was it smelling good down there.
Cheers woody hope you have a good day remembering the presidents.

the trouble with a 2" is all the rocks are 3"... The trouble with that 6" is all rocks are 7"........ I worked on a crew that ran 2, 8" monsters on the Yuba for a season. We were pulling out 6-8 oz a day when on bedrock. But I did open a little crevice that had about 15 oz's in one pocket. The biggest was 3 1/2 oz. That was a good stringer.

And I got to play on a 10" up on the 'deep' Sacramento River.. Water was 15' and the hole was 15'. But that dude was pulling some big ass gold.. 4 and 5 oz's nuggets for him were pretty common.

What water/area are you working? I know afew places that should still be open to dredging. Worth scouting. It had plenty of exposed bedrock. Nice slatey type rock. You can snipe there with a pair of tweezers, crease tool, and a turkey baster. That's a blast. But You have to camp with your equipment tho.. I don't trust any of them, locals.. Well most of them. A place called Bear River Campground. outta Colfax. You go upriver about a mile from the camps. It use to be open and I've done 2 ozs a day off the rock. This was back in 1988'? And I can imagine they had some good floods since then. The river system is surrounded by the 'Great Blue Gravel' they use to hydraulic mine. I spent alot of time on that Bear River. And North Fork of American. I had a cabin on South Fork right outside Coloma. I watched all the white water rafts from my deck.. Somewhere in the house I have a map and test results from tons of rivers and creeks. I did alot of exploring on offseason. I hear nowadays they are trying to make everything 'wild and scenic' meaning no motorized anything. BTW I still have Gold Fever'

Thanks, guys,, she is a pretty one. And @conradino23 I haven't even looked at the genetics yet.. But it was typical OG patterns.. I heard a good thing about bout parents. Miss J is cut her and she says even the stems are sticky as hell.........

So your off and running there @Pennywise. I guess I'm going to have to take a trip over Penny's place and catch up alittle.........

You know Penny I constructed many a custom grow box outta cardboard painted white inside. And duct tape. You can make it fit where ever you got space. Under a cabinet or in the corner in a closet. A cheap shop lamp works great till flowering. Acouple little PC fans exchanging air.

But that is IF you got settled it to a spot?

I made this one with cardboard once that was labeled with a marker, clothes on the outside box. Back in a corner of a walk-in closet. 4'x4'. Even if you looked at it,, if it had clothes piled on top,, you woodn't see it. And it looked el' natural......

I had a 150-watt HPS in it from HTG supply house plus acouple CFL's...... I had 2 plant in it. Came out first-rate......... All I was getting for smoke around there was mex.. This shit rang everyone's bell that smoked some.....

They do sound like strains that tend to runaway in the overhead department?????????? You might need to rule with a iron fist to keep em shorter earlier in life? I just

Fast couple pic's of whats going into flower... After the cuts;;

I'm going to take 5-6 off each...

Sorry Lazy one,, 'IF' i don't have enough,, your girls might have to donate acouple... Besides,, they are yelling for attention. Maybe alittle off the top and a shower?????

Back
Top Bottom