Our Ongoing Grows

Sorry for the rant on fems Woody. I'm wrong to say most fems are unstable because my 24k was from a fem seed from DNA genetics. Same with my whitewalker kush. Maybe DNA has a better way of sorting through the plants for stability. I've just had shit luck with few other breeders. On a different note, your doc h looks great brother! In a 15 she's going to be a monster! Have a great day bro

Sounds like a plan @ilikemsticky

I woodn't know about the triming there @Pennywise I put a plant in the office,, and by magic, it gets trimmed and put in the drying net?????????

Just harvested this one.. She don't look super frosty,, but touch the buds and it's on.

Got that Doc upotted. I'm going to give her acouple of days for the roots to explore alittle,, then I'm going to do a pruning. Pruning makes for a stronger plant. I'm not talking topping,, unless it's warranted. And I'm going to fire up the cloner pretty soon.. I need puppies, Doc Holiday, Frost Factory, cripit, and maybe that Razzberry Kush.. Then I'm going to let Doc have that big LED to her head......

Ground control to @lazyfish You still got those clones going. Clones,,LOL;
No worry,, but even the Cripits,, which did go thru a reveg are getting alittle size on them too... Pretty soon they going to need a upotting....... And won't be long,, the puppies will be ready to get a clone and then flower......

Rant away @Dankman_420 There is a great little book called 'The Cannabis Breeders Bible' by a Greg Green. It's like acouple hundred pages, and gets into seeds and mother plants alot.. Cubing and all that crap.. If you want to go that far..

1665090399043.png

lots of good info in there. And it's put in a way that's easy to digest...

Keepem Green

@Pennywise I just went to the store for some smokes, came back,, and half the plants missing already.......

Must be elfs or something.

good thing it's the bottom of the page and this threat will soon be pasted..

Oh wait,, she's got her own shit.. JK She does a first-rate job. I don't have the patience. I'm supposed to grow them,, her trim and she has long ass fingernails that really benefit her when doing the lolly-popping and dead leaf patrol...

The hard part is outdoor shit. She has a hard time just ripping the secondary buddage for the budder bags..... Sometimes we are talking 6-10 pounds of buddage within a week. That's alot of snips with a pair of scissors..

Myself, I'd trim the main colas,,, and strip all the rest into large ziplock bags.... Never know,,, might come a time you'll be picking the 'larger' buds from it for smoke? Been there,,, done that...

BTW looking like 6+ Oz's off that 3' plant of the P-Primate. Dense buddage. Up to 4 1/2 grams of sticky ass buds. I'm looking forward to twisting a nice trim dubie to lay in the ashtray next to my bed for a sample after she finishes drying... Trichomes,,, 15% amber,, and on down the line? I had two growing.. The other shows the GG4 traits, long lean and finicky in the feed departments....... Looking like 4 OZ's?????????

Thanks peoples..

Looking for @lazyfish

Dude them 'cuts' are getting kind of large.

If it's going to be much longer,,,,, he 'might' have to catch the next litter...

I'll hold them another week or so,, then I'm going to pop on them............ So if you get this message,, let me know whats what?????

Thanks peoples..

Looking for @lazyfish

Dude them 'cuts' are getting kind of large.

If it's going to be much longer,,,,, he 'might' have to catch the next litter...

I'll hold them another week or so,, then I'm going to pop on them............ So if you get this message,, let me know whats what?????
I might need to come grab em hahaha only 8-9 hour drive I’m guessing

Well @shottafire you every coming up these ways,, give me a yell.. It is a good solid cultivar.

But from the looks of your place that's just what you need.... Like a hole in the head..

Well @shottafire you every coming up these ways,, give me a yell.. It is a good solid cultivar.

But from the looks of your place that's just what you need.... Like a hole in the head..
I will be coming up but not until late April early may. I will let you know. Gonna go to my buddy’s claim for a couple weeks. We left a couple dredges out in the sticks of piumas

@shottafire Lost more than one dredge to being lazy..... I do know what outta the eyeball is.............

I looked on the net what Kneene whats for a new one, with for two divers..... WOW... Last 'smaller I worked was a 6" triple sluice... Twin hondas......... Did all we asked.......... We was reworking old hydraulic tailings...... Was paying gravels in the water where she had been reworked by water over the last few years......... Our cut off at the time was 1/2 oz...... That was on a hangover morning... Which most were......

But back then gold was 4-500 a oz?????????? I worked a crevice up on a place called rush creek northern cali... We pulled up to 2 oz's pre day. Like 4-5' overburden...... I had 120 acres up that creek,,, many really deep cracks cross creek........ Back then, 2 oz's for hard work,,, a good 14 hours underwater.......... But today??? Man... If I had a pay steak paying 2+ oz's a day????? Shit I'd still be there.......

Back
Top Bottom