Our Ongoing Grows

Yes @420 I've dealt with the same cancer acouple years back and they did a robotic surgery which got rid of it? but I was making tons of RSO. The cancer they found in my throat was in my lymph nodes. But the cancer wasn't from the nodes. They figured they wood find the primary source of the cancer when they removed the nodes. 99% of the time in these cases, the primary source is from right behind the nodes or close in the same area. But I had been taking RSO for afew months prior to the operations, Miss J had breast cancer and was diagnosed the same month I was. She's 100% cancer free now.

Well when they went in my neck they couldn't find the source. Even after the surgery they did another pet-scan and couldn't find the source. It was gone? Was it the RSO? No way to know.....
I call it 'ghost cancer'.. Doctors hate that phrase. But now they figure the primary is from my liver? They are going to do some gene sequencing, to see if that's true.. They also are going to install a port a cath. I've always been a 'hard stick' from my hard drug days??

I've been involved with numerous patients who were able to get rid of it all with just a few daily grams of concentrated cannabis oil, and a strict vegan diet. They say much of it develops simply from the food we eat, so the idea is to stop putting the things into you, that are creating it to begin with. The most common culprits are meat, dairy, gluten and sugar. It's still up for debate whether or not the gluten is an actual culprit, or if it's the obsessive amounts of Glyphosate they smother it with. Regardless, I hope this helps a bit, although I'm probably preaching to the choir. Please reach out if you ever have any questions, I'm more than happy to help brother :goodluck:

@420 but I gots to have my meat............... If anything I need to cut back on cigarettes' a pack and a half ever since I was 13?

But I have heard lots of stories where people had great results.. Hell even Tommy Chong had prostrate cancer. And herbs help him for awhile,, but it did return....

Well got my new dustshroom. I love these filters.. The main thing I like is they have 0% airflow restriction and still have enough filtration to stop PM and other bugs/molds from entering your grow room.. I used the last one for 6 or 7 years with 0 problems.. For air, I have a 8" inline fan blowing up into the attic and this opening in the floor. I had a vent there for the central ac/heat. So I took that down and taped some cardboard over the opening to the main ductwork, and then I hobbled a covering for the vent
then put the filter over the hole to filter all incoming air.
No bad for 100$ or so..

Now It's time to bring in my plants from outside.....

Hope everyone's doing great out there and Keepem Green

@420 but I gots to have my meat............... If anything I need to cut back on cigarettes' a pack and a half ever since I was 13?

But I have heard lots of stories where people had great results.. Hell even Tommy Chong had prostrate cancer. And herbs help him for awhile,, but it did return....

You're a big boy and will make your own choices, however I personally wish you'd quit eating meat and smoking cigarettes at least until you're cancer free. That's the last I'll say on the matter, and I send you lots of love and positive healing energy through the universe :love::Namaste:

:goodluck:

@420 I use to teach people to gold pan outta Jamestown. That gold shop in town there was owned by Ralph Shocks, heres the shop;

and I use to take people on Wood's Creek to teach panning, dredging and sluicing. That was back in 1979ish?
I spent alot of time there from Coyote Creek which is behind Moaning Caves, to Italian Bar on the Stanislaus River. I was way deep into gold mining back then.. BTW gold was 350$ per oz when I started.
Now I'm in Portland Or. But I can't wait to move outta this idiotic town and go back down south where I'm really from I wanna sell this house and pick up one on a lake with some land back in Arkansas for a 1/4 the price. But till then I'll have to keep doing what I'm doing with this cancer crap.
I agree about smoking for sure. talk about a useless habit.

Well it's time to call it,,

day 'one' of flower for this flip... Didn't want to flip them on April Fools Day...

Plants are running between 34" and 28" tall. The GMOxCake's, both @28", are showing that typical OG look being abit lankier with longer spacing between the nodes. Both are really similar and from what I remember same as the other two I grew acouple years back.. The Doc Holiday,, leans more to the Indo side. She is alittle more finicky to the fungicides showing alittle worse for the wear, after receiving the same regiment the rest got over the last 5 days.... The Puppies,,,, one being the 34" and her sister being @30" both are happy and healthy. I also have those 4 monster's that are going to need uppotting soon.. Still no sign of sex yet. But then I haven't taken then out for a close look...

Well I also scrubbed the cloner.. I can't believe my local hydro store does have my regular cloning solution, vitagrow, and it's made right down the road, and my bottle is acouple/three years old? So I bought this gel which has the standard stuff, .35% of butyric acid as active ingredient. But anyways,, I want afew cuts off each 'Puppy' and acouple of the GMOxCake.

I will get a picture tomorrow of whats going on in there.. Till then Keepem Green

BTW the lights I'm using for the nursery tent;

and I'll use this one to flower half my flower room;
I also have this light on the other half,, it's a Master Blaster 1500 watt HPS
ok heres a fast update;

Well I also have acouple new ones.. Least not one that I have grown for along time....
Swiss Skunk and a Midnight Haze;
I have to say sorry to the people I generally follow. I've gotten so far behind I can't even see the tail lght of the car in front of me..... I hope all are growing great and doing well themselves.

Keepem Green

Well I finally uppotted these plants. Still looking for some preflowers with no luck..... These were gifted me and I do like the looks of 3 outta the 4. One is abit on the pale green color. I have the feeling she will darken up abit after I give it alittle more elbow room when I transplant from these 1 gallon pots to some intermediate size 3 gallon pots.

And I did throw afew more seed into dirt. The round black pots are some autoflowering stock I made abit back with some of Short Stuff seeds..... The rest are labeled...

Hope everyone's doing good out there. Keepem Green

So a fast picture just to put them in context.

Also started afew seeds.. I got acouple friends that like to grow but can't seem to get germination down I guess.. THey grow like 4 or 5 outdoors.
I really don't mind,, they know I have plenty of seed laying around.

PC's cause cancer. Last smoke before I hit the hay again.. This damn cath bugs the hell outta me. It's on the side they did that last robotic surgery on my throat and ripped out all the lymph nodes on that side. I've had pins and needles from the neck down since 86' when I broke my neck. I've gotten use to it, but it sure aggravates that feeling with all the muscles being tighten up there by the scar tissue, which hasn't help with my range of monition for sure,, and now this new piece added to that side.. Kind of bugs me abit.,
Had my 'mask' fitted the other day then took a MRI in it. Kind of freaked me out abit,, not being able to move at all once they clamp you head down on the table. I mean it holds you tight and you can even move your lips. I had to have them take it off 2 minutes in the test and get a drink and let the little panic'''' I felt go away and then start over next time I'm going to have them throw in alittle Ativan in a coattail. That's what I felt was panic. Oh well I'm going to have to wear that sucker 3-4 times during radiation.

Well that's about it from here.......... Keepem Green

Hope all is will sorry to hear the news my prayers be with ya fam man those girls look amazing
Thanks' @Jack420

Well, nothing much going on here today or this week. I do have the flower room blowing and going. And I will get a pic or two of it soon.

But,,,,, so far @Cola Monster, #1 and #4, are the first to show female preflowers. and they are going into a 7 gallon finish pots tonight. Here they are before the transplant. I had just put these in 3 gallon pots 4-5 days back. And they have roots through out the new soil already. I'm not sure if I'll grow these outside? or throw them in the flower room..... Here's what I have so far with the other two still not showing sex either way. I have found out that plants that are late showing sex are as a rule female? But here we go;

Hope everyone's enjoying the same good weather we got kicking off over here.........

Keepem Green

They still look great wood! Good job.

We had a great stretch of real nice weather here in Southern Saskatchewan, then a system of rain and then snow came barreling in dumping up to 10inches in some parts. Mind you we needed that moisture and more, I'll be glad to see the sun return full bore.

Hope all is well!

Thanks' @Jack420

Well, nothing much going on here today or this week. I do have the flower room blowing and going. And I will get a pic or two of it soon.

But,,,,, so far @Cola Monster, #1 and #4, are the first to show female preflowers. and they are going into a 7 gallon finish pots tonight. Here they are before the transplant. I had just put these in 3 gallon pots 4-5 days back. And they have roots through out the new soil already. I'm not sure if I'll grow these outside? or throw them in the flower room..... Here's what I have so far with the other two still not showing sex either way. I have found out that plants that are late showing sex are as a rule female? But here we go;

Hope everyone's enjoying the same good weather we got kicking off over here.........

Keepem Green
Man those some nice gals was goin to ask you what nutes you use my brotha just curious ur plants always come out super health’s at all times n wen it hyt flower omg the frost is killa lol

Sorry that was a misprint on the numbers...

here's the real #4

The gals are looking sweet woody!:thumb: Hope everything is going well with you and the misses. ;)

Man those some nice gals was goin to ask you what nutes you use my brotha just curious ur plants always come out super health’s at all times n wen it hyt flower omg the frost is killa lol
Well Jack,, I've gotten lazy in my older age. Lately instead of making my own mix,, I buy it. I stick mainly to organics,, cept I do 'juice' 2-3 times during the flower cycle. But I've been using pro-mix instead of what I usually use.. I like the Black Gold Organic mix for a base. But in the winter you can't find it so I bought acouple bales of the pro-mix for a base mix..

You can go broke on buying all the products used in a well rounded mix. And is alot of work so I've been using premixed.. Company called Down to Earth is a big one in my mixes. I get it off the net, they have alot of great products. Like I always say you don't know a plant till you grow it out afew times. Some need alittle extra this or that, or maybe to much of this or that. Every clone you grow teaches ya more
But I always start out with a bag of EWC's and a heathy amount of azamite for all the trace mineral. . I use a cubic foot of EWC per bale of pro-mix. I been using Down to Earth's .
Bio-Live, 5-4-2, for the main amendment. It has tons of that microbial shit in it and the food sources for them. Then I add alittle Fox Farms Marine Cuisine. , 10-7-7. It has some time released that will get ya threw to harvest. Then you just have to watch your plants for any deficiencies and then fertilize as required.

Happy 4/20 Everyone......

Back
Top Bottom