Our Ongoing Grows

Well, we didn't get much crop this year @dynamo1 this was the worst year possible.. Rained all of Sept. After dealing with hemp mites again,, probably from reused soils and a really mild winter that didn't get cold enough to kill them off,, bud rott showed it's ugly head... So rather than fight the shit I just yanked it all... Cut the heads off the main colas for budder, and shit canned the rest. Next year,,, all fresh soils.

Butthead is still here... He's lost alot of weight. And we are still battling on getting his sugar down to a proper level... He eats like a horse but does intake the calories. But we are getting sugar levels down alot. We have to slowly adjust his insulin levels.

@SativaBoy I'll be cutting clones off the Puppy later this week... I'll grab afew extras... NP. I have a big mother plant

I use a salt shaker type bottle to spread the DE around the base of the plant.. But True @Mr. Krip you need to reaply after every watering or rain seeing it will water into the soil..

It won't harm the soil at all @Skybound.

Hey thanks, ya'll for stopping in. Things are going fine here.. The 17th I go in for the hip thing.

I'm still smoking,,, but I didn't inhale...

Least that's what I'm doing,, I'm not inhaling for awhile.. I might inhale 1 outta 20 puffs...

Hopefully, I'll get afew pics up in the next day or two... The Puppy isn't going to have all the colors I like this time, least not yet. But It's hella frosty....
Hay buddy Good luck with the hip and I am glad Butt head is doing better We Love our Fur Babies. Man you gotta inhale that shit for it to work Lol :snowboating:

GL with the dog :thumb:

As far as plants shit happens. I hate mould and I’ve lost some flowers this year. Not a lot fortunately. Well OR is unpredictable I guess. Maybe next year will be better.

Anyone else like music,,,, come post the shit up on here from U-tube;;

Hey @SativaBoy as soon as my new collars come for my cloner,, I'll get ya a crop of these Puppies... I got a mother ready to go.. So maybe tomorrow? I take the cuts....

looking good dad, Hope next year is better for you. I just hope the hip comes out fine. I know we all have medical stuff going on, like these stupid blood clots in my legs. Feel sorry for little guy having to deal with insulin, Pets are part of the family. Ill call you soon. Take care!

I'll update soon.. That is what happened to everyone around here.

I'll update soon.. That is what happened to everyone around here.
Wow Bad luck, I hope you come out ok. We need to chat on the phone again give me a call some time leave a message though and I will call you right back

Back
Top Bottom