outdoor.help me.they stop growing!

somnus13

They have two months in the field, but now it is like this. What method can let me save them?
IMG_1414_zps02b5c42c.jpg
IMG_1412_zps1b3516d6.jpg
IMG_1413_zpsd5b520ce.jpg
IMG_1410_zpsa1e2ad87.jpg
IMG_1409_zps11babc47.jpg
IMG_1411_zpsb2abada1.jpg
IMG_1407_zps61abdd48.jpg
IMG_1408_zps20c07cc7.jpg
IMG_1406_zps9d0b803e.jpg

Re: outdoor.help me.they stop growing!!!

is this your first ever time at growing anything?

looks to me like the seeds wernt great, the soil looks terrible (have you prepared it?) and also what country is this?

if i were you, in all politeness, id go spend some money, get 10 female seeds, maybe just automatics, 10 pots (20l) ad enough soil to fill the pots, grow fetalizer, and flowering fertalizer :) get good soil, something made to grow cannabis, i personally like biobizz all mix. spend some money and get a good harvest for you time, love and money that you invest! ** if you pay penuts -you get monkeys :)

i can only to start over?so i chose a piece of land is not suitable for planting.there is no way to retain them.i'm in southeast asia

Wow.. those plants are in rough shape.

Well they're kind of flowering... Fixing them is going to take some work, and your yield will be drastically reduced.

What is in the soil? Did you add anything?

What is the PH of the soil?

Do you feed them any nutrients?

Cannabis CAN be grown ANYWHERE, but depending on soil conditions, elevation, water table, etc.. you will always have some additional work to do to prepare for planting. It is rare to find a perfect growing space that requires no work.

Those plants are toast! :yikes:

Looks like not enough water coupled with unknown soil fertility and pH.
Check soil fertility/pH with a test kit. Water thoroughly.

Good luck next season. ;)

Well, i reckon that you should mix a bit of permaculture in with you next grow.. when the soil is bad, and too much work to make it good, then plant in big pots, or "raised beds" used in any garden for flowers, herbs and veggys..

You can make these from recycled pieces of wood, make a "frame on the floor" and fill it with good soil ( i would make for per plant - atleast 70cm sqaure and atleast 70cm deep.
one time i was in the middle of nowhere, no money for soil, so i made my own with alot of horse manure and the soil found around the roots of grass (light and airy, perfect when you have no other choice, and ultimately horse food for more manure :) )
sure its alot of work to bang the soil off of the roots, but its good shit lol.. half this soil, and half manure, goes good, and these two thing you can find almost anywhere.. :)

where in asia?

maybe your best bet is to first prepare places with soil.. and then use the plants you have as clones? start a fresh :)

just learn more from youtube ect :) antics is very correct, ganja can be grown anywhere in the world

fuck it man, just learn about hydro ponics, then you would have to go in the middle of a field to feel crap about the plants lol :)
i personally like soil.. you can start learning about gardening in general, grows some vegetables ect.. get a feel for it :)

Judging by the OPs attempt at growing I would guess he doesn't have an indoor place to grow, for many reasons; money, space, legality, access to equipt and knowledge.

Look up Permaculture techniques and BioDynamic Agriculture for the best results! :geek:

Back
Top Bottom