Outdoor strains?

I looking for recommendations for an outdoor grow, West Coast climate (Southern). South western facing. Lots of sun. I have to harvest by mid September to avoid the rainy season.

What strains do you recommend? I’ll start a journal for the grow.

I'd look into autoflowering plants. The flowering time for photoperiods when daylight hours are short my not be long enough for them. There are some 'fast' photoperiod strains which may also work.

These days a Autoflower might be best. Especially if they can get lots of light. That is a tight window for outdoor. I have lived on the west coast and have not noticed a bad rainy season. Or bad enough to effect plants that much.

You may be able to just find a strain that can handle the weather easier than finding a great strain to finish by Sept. Easy to find early harvest strains. Find really good ones that do it is a different thing.

It might be better to look into light depervation if possible. I would suggest Cinderella 99 but I don't know if it finishes as fast outdoors. It is the best fast finisher I have right now.

I had a green house made last year just before the rain can in but with in about two weeks I saw tiny Mold spores starting. I was able to continue through to finish... I was so surprised but I was going to begin indoors and move outdoors.

I saw a video of our door growers that black out early to force the flip early. What do you suggest? I also know some outdoor strains that are more Mold resistant, which is what I'd like

@SeedsMan any suggestions please ?

These days a Autoflower might be best. Especially if they can get lots of light. That is a tight window for outdoor. I have lived on the west coast and have not noticed a bad rainy season. Or bad enough to effect plants that much.

You may be able to just find a strain that can handle the weather easier than finding a great strain to finish by Sept. Easy to find early harvest strains. Find really good ones that do it is a different thing.

It might be better to look into light depervation if possible. I would suggest Cinderella 99 but I don't know if it finishes as fast outdoors. It is the best fast finisher I have right now.
Hi Jackalope, who is the breeder of Cinderella 99 that you have experience with. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom