Outright newb building my own cab

why let that stop you? its not like we weren't growing weed in Cali before 215 passed... ;)

why let that stop you? its not like we weren't growing weed in Cali before 215 passed... ;)
Cause if I had gotten busted before my card arrived I would have had to go thru court and during that whole time my card would be revoked untill I am cleared of the charges which is tough to do because I would be growing illegally as I didnt have my licence yet so after the 5 month wait it could be another 1 year plus before I am done and my card can be reinstated unless because of the charge for cultivation without a licence Health canada could then refuse me my licence to grow. So basically I had my forms in on march 10 and didnt receive my licences untill the 19 of aug of course i started germinating seed right away and had my first plant break soil on the 23 of aug. So now I am finally in flower on my first ever grow started with 18 plants am down to 15 so far because of males and herm's so out of the 15 left I am hopng there will only be 2 maybe 3 more males/herms then I can at least get my last female plant in with them as long as I have clones that have rooted by then.

O ne thing I should say though and I think every new grower should do the same and thats buy there seeds from a seedbank like cannabisseeds.com and buy the 50$ feminized pack of 12 white widow 12 himalayan gold 12 ssh and 20 free WW feminized for the money it give a new grower lots of cheap seeds that can produce decent bud to play with and work out the kinks in there room such as climate,light leaks if present ,maintaining soil ph etc etc personally I think this test grow to make sure my setup is working efficently is going to be a great learning experience.

^^what does this crap have to do with this thread?

Well part of it was just me making a wise crack when snowbender said its trimming time thats why its so dead and I told him well its not trim time for those of use in canada who had to wait the entire summer for our licences then put in a bit of info of what I am working to accomplish for christmas because of the lag, but below that is the point that was important about how once you have your growing game on point with total control on your nutrient res ec level and ph control ,flood times optimal temps etc you will be able to get 1.5 lbs per crop in there no problem personaly I had 18 plants under a 1000w hid veged for 5-6 weeks and even after removing 6 male/hermis I will prolly get about 1.5 lbs but growing in dirst is far more forgiving but it is also much harder to get the max yield in soil as well but I have to say if I was you I would set you intake at 50cfm blowing in fresh air and use for extraction a fan of 220cfm and within the cab run a carb filter on a 115 cfm fan this way the ingoing air will not be as high as the outgoing air so you should have negative pressure at all times but I would also consider getting a 50$ odorsok carbon filter for youair that is exhausted out of the cab just incase of any stray odor for 50 bucks those odorsoks can last between 1 and 1.5 years all you need to do is put them in the dryer every 4-6months is a rather nice investment if for those small cabs because I have found that unless you vent all internal air into a carbon filter on the outside then it is best to put a smaller low resistance carbon filter to deal with any stray odors

Back
Top Bottom