Papers

Mojave Dave

Hi all,

I don't know if this is okay to post this, but I can't see where it would hurt. I was just surfing on Ebay and while I was there I got an E-mail from a friend who said he'd seen boxes of the long Spliff type papers being auctioned at like four Euros for a box of fifty packs of papers. I can't read Dutch or German or whatever the auction is written in, but the bidding should work the same.

I smoke a bong, so I don't have any need for papers, but I thought you all might be able to get a good deal on something you use all the time anyway.

Here's the link for the auction page the boxes of papers are listed on: https://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4407050459&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:NL:11

I think 4 Euros is only something like £2.50. Not bad for a fresh box of papers!

Anyway, use the link or not...just thought I'd be helpful.

Take care!

DaHui said:
The link isn't working.

I'm sorry about that mate...but I just tried it from the page as well and no problems. I don't know what the problem could be, I'm afraid. Too bad...that's a killer deal for the joint rollers. Let me see if I can get a better link.

majave dave colzn here i think i know you man if it is you you are goin to be a daddy soon if it is reply with my sisters name later

COLZN said:
majave dave colzn here i think i know you man if it is you you are goin to be a daddy soon if it is reply with my sisters name later

Hello mate,

Nope...not me. Sorry. I'm an old crusty hippie from the 60's and waaay too freakin' old to be thinking about having babies again!

Good luck with finding your friend...

David

Too funny, Dave!!!:laughtwo:
I'm just curious why your name is Mojave if you live in England. Are you originally from California?
Peace and happiness:peace:

Back
Top Bottom