Patience With Questions

wobbler

I hope I'm not overstepping my place here, but i have noticed a few threads/questions from newbies that then keep prompting for a response, sometimes getting a little upset. Now I'm not going to cite particular threads, but they're out there.
Although I'm only new here, I have been and still am a member of a few international forums dating back to the early 2000's, and what the new members need to understand is, its a big assed world. Collectively throughout the membership we have so many different time zones, day workers, shift working people, some with disabilities, members who are in and out of treatments etc etc.
I guess my point is, PATIENCE PLEASE.
I understand everyone gets anxious, especially on a new grow, but the answer you seek may come from anywhere in the world, so relax and be patient, wait for the right answer, because it almost always will come to you eventually.
Even though I have been growing on and off for the best part of 30 years , I have learned more here in a few months then I have in my collective past, especially on the medical aspects. The collective knowledge here is nothing short of incredible and the whole community seems warm and welcoming.
Thank you all 420, and Gday from Down Under.
Cheers n Peace ( rant over )

Gday wobbler

Yes I see the impaitents from growers at times,its kind of like new parents,worried about every little thing,and thats great,it shows attention to detail,i like to read,so I do research and find answers. ive read through 700 page thread before,just to keep my knowledge fresh.

I still answer the best I can,because the only stupid questions are those that are not asked.but sometimes the search feature is way faster

:Namaste:

Also people spend money sometimes alot. So I do understand if things start going south they start to panic and freak. But hey that's why I joined was to help those folks. Welcome wobbler

I hope you're still in the background somewhere when I start my next project Dutty, you may just get the odd pm or 2 as I try to marry my two favourite rooms :)
Cheers

Yes i see your point off view :Namaste:

How ever many questions are asked so many times & their are many years worth of answers which can be found with the search function of the forums or a little research by one self, some of these answers are often conflicting which vastly leads to mass misunderstanding when all is really quite simple most of the time !

You just have to follow what feels true in your heart & don't get spoon feed a load of mush, if any thing ya question do some more research or ask another question :green_heart:

Eventually ya get an answer you feel comfortable with.

I hope I'm not overstepping my place here, but i have noticed a few threads/questions from newbies that then keep prompting for a response, sometimes getting a little upset. Now I'm not going to cite particular threads, but they're out there.
Although I'm only new here, I have been and still am a member of a few international forums dating back to the early 2000's, and what the new members need to understand is, its a big assed world. Collectively throughout the membership we have so many different time zones, day workers, shift working people, some with disabilities, members who are in and out of treatments etc etc.
I guess my point is, PATIENCE PLEASE.
I understand everyone gets anxious, especially on a new grow, but the answer you seek may come from anywhere in the world, so relax and be patient, wait for the right answer, because it almost always will come to you eventually.
Even though I have been growing on and off for the best part of 30 years , I have learned more here in a few months then I have in my collective past, especially on the medical aspects. The collective knowledge here is nothing short of incredible and the whole community seems warm and welcoming.
Thank you all 420, and Gday from Down Under.
Cheers n Peace ( rant over )
I was just about to post asking what the best way to gte timely responses fron the community but if its patients ill heed youre advice since you clearly have the experience tks .

Forget patience - gonna need a time machine....post is from 2015 :laugh: :laugh:

down below this window is a fairly new feature called similar threads, it uses keyword indexing to bring up any threads with similar language but one side effect is really old posts are being dug up. It’s all good but wanted you to know why it may not get many replies.....

Forget patience - gonna need a time machine....post is from 2015 :laugh: :laugh:

down below this window is a fairly new feature called similar threads, it uses keyword indexing to bring up any threads with similar language but one side effect is really old posts are being dug up. It’s all good but wanted you to know why it may not get many replies.....
Didn't even notice that it was from 2015 .... and yeah I use that feature to make shure i cant find anything too similar to what im going to post as a question thanks dude.

Back
Top Bottom