Perplexing Bud

Williamhuitt1

420 Member
Wow..Never grown a bud like this..It's a Short Stuff #1..She's 4 months old..Displaying crystals for a month now..Been waiting for fan leaves to start dying off..Hoping someone out there can tell me what to look for, to harvest
20200322_121756.jpg

It was growing along with White Widow autoflowers..It's suppose to be a autoflower..T5 lights at 24 hrs a day on..Very last one..Others went well..Weather here is Springtime now..Short Stuff lives outside now..She is a pretty plant, and don't mind the grow-time...Am I right in waiting for leaves to start turning color

Never plucked a plant that still looks so green..Trichomes are the clue to picking..Should would like your advice as when to pick..Picture follows..Hoping you can expand it to show Trichomes20200317_115829.jpg

If it's an auto it shouldn't Reveg. Photoperiod Reveg when subjected to light during their dark period.

That does look like Reveg so I'd question if it's an auto.

Many have said it started regrowth when I moved her outside..So should I wait until she goes back to blum?
Here's a photo of the Trichomes..Also will the fan leaves start dying off before harvest ?
20200323_095013.jpg

Put it on 12/12 light, insure there are no light leaks or Leds glowing and in about a month it should be corrected.

Did it just start flowering on it's own?

Back to bloom takes a monthish, if it's the same plant revegging in the other thread the buds look young.

Are 80% of the hairs red? Are the trichomes turning milky white?

Back
Top Bottom