Pest or disease? Brown spots appearing

Zozohyland

420 Member
Hi there I've had one of my plants start to struggle and I'm wondering what it is exactly as I'm struggling to find the info online. The leaves are getting discolored spots that are turning brown. I recently did put some coffee grains in the soil, but no other plants are struggling in the same way so I don't think that's it.

There's another plant that seems to also have early stages of whatever this is. Help identifying and getting rid of it quickly, is what I'm hoping for. First grow!

20210910_060716.jpg

20210910_060726.jpg

20210910_060736.jpg

Phosphorus deficiency, PH is wrong, might be the coffee grounds messing things up. OR, your lacking phosphorus, AND calcium. By looking at your soil or whatever your using, could deal alot of other problems. Alot of wood chips can make for a acidic environment.

Ditto on what Mayne sez - the soil mix looks funky with a lot of wood bits.

Ok so peat moss and coco are both inert, there are zero nutrients in either of them to sustain a plant. This brief but very weak explanation speaks to the difference between soil and soilless.

Coco and peat can be mixed with a lot of other ingredients to make a true soil, but by themselves they are inert.

What kind of soil mix or grow media are you using? Was it amended with anything?

What are you feeding the plant? How often do you water?

please take a look at this for future reference - How to ask for grow support <<< we are very detail oriented here because all of your specific grow details matter in the advice we give especially since the rules are different from soil to coco

welcome aboard Zozohyland

Hi there I've had one of my plants start to struggle and I'm wondering what it is exactly as I'm struggling to find the info online. The leaves are getting discolored spots that are turning brown. I recently did put some coffee grains in the soil, but no other plants are struggling in the same way so I don't think that's it.

There's another plant that seems to also have early stages of whatever this is. Help identifying and getting rid of it quickly, is what I'm hoping for. First grow!

20210910_060716.jpg

20210910_060726.jpg

20210910_060736.jpg
Hey @Zozohyland hope you are well.
Cute ladies you have there.
As @013 mentioned we need some details on your grow set up.
Could be so many different things with out details we can’t help properly.
Let us know and we will get you back on track.
Stay safe.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom