Pete Detroit's 2nd Grow, Blackberry Kush Photoperiod In Soil, Also 3 High Sativa Autos

Wow, almost 2 weeks since update... Guess I've got a bit of tale to be tellin'...
Ok, harvested The Monster over most of a week, figured an hour / night made more sense than all at once... and it worked well, other than still ironing the particulars of drying / curing, that went well. SO, decided (I mean, why NOT, right? What do I have to LOSE???) to try to re-veg her. I didn't clear all the lower growth, clipped the stems to the green level, and we'll see - prolly hit it with veg ferts Real Soon Now... It SEEMS to be greening up again, interesting to see if it takes off again or not. Like SIP pots, this is ALL new to me!
So. There's that.
Then there's Kushie, been under 12 / 1 for a week, does not appear to be "stretching" and barely any pre-flowers C'mon, Kid! Watchya need, some bloom ferts? (yeah, got that) Cookie (Tropicana Cookies Auto) is in full on bloom (prolly ALSO needs a dose of bloom ferts) The other two Autos, Nikki and Dawn are also starting to bloom, but they were neither ever 'vigorous' and I'm pretty sure Nikki has drowned roots. Need to eval on those two buckets, may need more / better gravel in the bottom
Or just figure on top water in those two. Whatever.
Boo, the other photo is filling in nicely, prolly give her a lolly trim this week, and take her to the Bloom Zone with Kushie...

Busy, busy... alla holidays, parties, birthdays, football... been tough to sit down and DO this. Did keep up w/ the pictures. Quick update - Zombie Goldie (light dose of veg ferts, back to 18 / 6 light cycle, and she seems to have flipped back and putting out new growth. We'll see. That project prolly needs it's own thread - Naw, that would Make SENSE!!! Boo (Blueberry Headband (nominally 50 / 50 hybrid 18%) given a light lolly popping (she got some today, prolly coulda cloned 'em but I've already got seeds for YEARS) and moved to 12 / 12 w/ Kushie, (Blackberry Kush, 80 / 20 Indica, ~20%. I have hopes of that!) She's been in 12 / 12 for two weeks, and starting to bud up a bit. Hopefully that means she's done stretching, or I'll have to get creative on the lighting... Which leaves The Zombie and the Autos in 18/6... Cookie is looking to finish in the next week or two, strapped the loupe to the camera and did some bud close ups...

Ok, Wed, better get this week's update in... Kushie seems to have something blocking her watering funnel - it flows slowly - so she's just gonn get top water from here out, let it filter down to the tank, and she can suck it up again. Boo is right there with her, but Kushie is sucking up the best light so she's got the filler as adjunct. Definately gonna re-config the grow zone / lighting plans for the next grow - fewer flipping plants, for openers! As for the Autos, Nikki seem sto have survived her 2nd near drowning, and is actually doing well. Too bad she doesn't have time... but she's got nice little buds, but all that! Dawn is still doing LOADS better, and (now) drinking well from her pan. I think that truly speaks well to the value of DynoMyco (I ran out, when potting these up)
And Cookie - Wow!!! Not QUITE as huge and bushy as Goldie the Mutant, She's doing QUITE well, and will hopefully be ready to chop, soon.
However, given my experience w/ Goldie, I'm not only gonna wait for the pistils to darken, gonna let the trichs get a little amber, too. (Yes, need to write the closing entry and Finish that journal...)
Anyway, on to the pix, and I held the gratuitous bud pr0n to two shots...

Back
Top Bottom