PH Keeps Rising

TokerToms

420 Member
I always do a ph check before I Watering. Even if I havent added anything the Ph can have raisen from 5,50 to 6,50-7,00 on under 12-24h.

Short info on setup: aprox 10x10 feet grow tent but I have splitted it in 2 so when theres dark in 1, its light in the other one, Using coco bricks that I soak myself and using Canna A+B series. Right now im in seedling/early veg.
600W on a 4,0 Lightrail, 16x60w LED and 2x co2 Buckets

Does anyone have any Idea why my Ph is raising everyday, even if im not adding anything?

I always do a ph check before I Watering. Even if I havent added anything the Ph can have raisen from 5,50 to 6,50-7,00 on under 12-24h.

Short info on setup: aprox 10x10 feet grow tent but I have splitted it in 2 so when theres dark in 1, its light in the other one, Using coco bricks that I soak myself and using Canna A+B series. Right now im in seedling/early veg.

Does anyone have any Idea why my Ph is raising everyday, even if im not adding anything?

Have you calibrated your pH pen? If you have, how long since the last time. Some pH pens also need to be "hydrated".

Some other questions. How long have you been using this setup, and did you rinse the coco out?

I know others will ask.

you read my mind Bonsai....
how well did you rinse the coco before you started?
has to be well rinsed then phed to desired level
OHM........ :Namaste:

I'm slow, but I do learn..... very slowly

Yes, its brand new Adwa ph penn and i igot an Adwa EC pen, both are calibrated

Have you calibrated your pH pen? If you have, how long since the last time. Some pH pens also need to be "hydrated".

Some other questions. How long have you been using this setup, and did you rinse the coco out?

I know others will ask.
not taling about run-off water, talking about my water resoar. It hasent been near the coco!

- TT

Back
Top Bottom