Maryglen55

IMG_247326.JPG
IMG_247221.JPG
IMG_246923.JPG

I'm trying to figure out what is going on with my plant. Does anyone have an idea? My ph meter broke, so I'm waiting for a new one to arrive (none of the stores sell them in this town!)
Strain - Northern Lights auto flower feminized
# of Plants - 2
Grow Type - Hydro
Grow Stage - vegetative (four weeks)
Setup -Dealzer cash crop hydro box
Light -
Nutrients - General Hydroponics
Medium - organic starter plugs from Dealzer
PPM -
PH - was 5.9 last time I measured (four days ago) I've added plain distilled water since then
RH - 44%
Room Temperature -73
Solution Temperature -68
Room Square Footage - 20
Pests - None

Problem - yellowing of oldest leaves, mid-upper leaves have yellow tips
mottled yellowing of leaves

First Time Grower
Old retired lady, child of the 60's
using the Dealzer hydroponic cash crop system

My ph meter arrived in the mail today. Ph was 5.9, and I changed out the water with new nutrients and some cal/mag - looks like it might be a magnesium deficiency due to the coloring and the leaves curling up at the ends. Should I add epsom salts to the container or leave it be for now?

Firstly, :welcome: to :420:

:ciao:

Secondly, don't panic! I'm a soil man, so cannot offer advice except to say that your Magnesium diagnosis looks correct to me.

One of our hydro experts will be along soon. :thumb:

Thank you, Teddy, for your response! My Ph meter arrived yesterday and the numbers were good (5.9), I did a flush since it had been a week, and added cal/mag and a little bit of epsom salt (maybe 1/8 tsp to one gallon) to the other nutes and it looks so much better today!
Just hearing back from someone is reassuring, so thanks again for replying - for newbies any response is a lifeline and it keeps us going.

Back
Top Bottom