Phlizon Weekly Showcase FD8000 1000W!

Hello @PhlizonGrowLight I recently received my 2 FD8000 LED fittings they look superb, I have a question.
Why do two strips closest to the driver have a dull glow when the dimmer is in the off position ? Both fittings do this and it was before they were turned on so its not a residual charge .my concern is when connected to a room /zone controller that will control the light via the data cable and it turns my light off for the night cycle im not going to get complete darkness, it even does it on a 24hr timer.
The photo is of the fitting turned to off via the dimmer you can see its still partially on.
I wait to hear your fix 🙂.
Regards Absorber

20231020_155526.jpg
20231020_175629.jpg

0.2amps while its turned off 💁‍♂️
Sorry for the late reply. Please email us at support@phlizonstore.com for the after-sale service. We would get back to you with the best solution.

Sorry for the late reply. Please email us at support@phlizonstore.com for the after-sale service. We would get back to you with the best solution.
Very late 🤣 ,thanks for the reply but I got admin involved to get it rectified and phlizon sent replacement drivers .
It was like pulling teeth, the phlizon ebay AU was a nightmare to deal with and the excuses were astonishing, I hope no one else has the same experiences it wasn't nice ,if I wasn't an electrician by trade I might have believed the person when they said it was normal and I have to pull the plug from the wall to stop it glowing 🤯 I might not too because I'm not that stupid 😊
Anyway thanks for the response even if it was a bit belated 🙏👍

Very late 🤣 ,thanks for the reply but I got admin involved to get it rectified and phlizon sent replacement drivers .
It was like pulling teeth, the phlizon ebay AU was a nightmare to deal with and the excuses were astonishing, I hope no one else has the same experiences it wasn't nice ,if I wasn't an electrician by trade I might have believed the person when they said it was normal and I have to pull the plug from the wall to stop it glowing 🤯 I might not too because I'm not that stupid 😊
Anyway thanks for the response even if it was a bit belated 🙏👍
So other than the issue with the driver was there any other concerns. I moved stuff over in my room closer to the wall now half my rooms dark just waiting to be lit up. Looking for something efficient with large coverage at a reasonable price. I know that's a lot to ask for but I'm not rich.

So other than the issue with the driver was there any other concerns. I moved stuff over in my room closer to the wall now half my rooms dark just waiting to be lit up. Looking for something efficient with large coverage at a reasonable price. I know that's a lot to ask for but I'm not rich.
It's not a bad light I just got the wrong drivers on my 2 lights working fine now

It's not a bad light I just got the wrong drivers on my 2 lights working fine now
Looks like its doing pretty darn good. I feel I'm just throwing away light with the Hps. Been looking for something to replace it for a while. To many options and thanks for the reply

Looks like its doing pretty darn good. I feel I'm just throwing away light with the Hps. Been looking for something to replace it for a while. To many options and thanks for the reply
I run these lights in a 4ft tent but dimmed to 50% they just fit and I get perfect coverage, they are pretty well built.

I run these lights in a 4ft tent but dimmed to 50% they just fit and I get perfect coverage, they are pretty well built
The sale with the added discount when purchasing two or more is pretty rad. Need whatever I can to pursued the other half. Idk what the hell's going on with my replies either. Must have stoned thumbs
I run these lights in a 4ft tent but dimmed to 50% they just fit and I get perfect coverage, they are pretty well built.

Back
Top Bottom