Phucht up this Auto breeding project

PsillyRabbit

I just spent a tun of money, time and space picking and growing out 3 strains to be knocked up.
I started 10 regular seeds at the same time to get one male. Only 4 germinated. Two are retarded and two are females.
Just spent 2 months months and hundreds of dollars getting to the point where I cant do anything.
Fuck me. I will never use Strain supermarket again. They sent me old fucked up beans.
So my females are a month old now.
Is there any chance i can order more seeds wait the 2-3 weeks for them to get here. Then wait another 3-4 weeks for pollen.
Can i knock up these autos at 7 weeks?

What happened to the male? Certainly not a sure thing, but you should be able to fertilize the female even an auto at 7 weeks, if everything works out on your timetable, but the longer it takes to fertilize the female, the lower your success rate.

Edit: once fertilized it’ll be around 60 days for good viable seeds.

They wont man, im scraping the project. I wont use retards to pollinate my females.
hopoefully i can find someone who has pollen within 2-3 weeks

What happened to the male? Certainly not a sure thing, but you should be able to fertilize the female even an auto at 7 weeks, if everything works out on your timetable, but the longer it takes to fertilize the female, the lower your success rate.

Edit: once fertilized it’ll be around 60 days for good viable seeds.
I never got one. 6/10 seeds would not pop. from the remaining 4, 2 dont look right and dont want to use them. The other 2 are females.
So you think there is a chance?
like the plant that is the middle of producing seeds wont just die....
Also in some plants the seeds will still develope even if they are picked early.

Hello PsillyRabbit Can you please post photographs of the cannabis plants?

When selecting from popular cannabis seeds choose reputable sources as our 420Magazine.com seed Sponsors | 420 MAGAZINE ® and 420 Sponsors community feedback from our 420 Contests.

The timing will not coincide for optimal pollination.

We believe that pollinating female cannabis plants is optimum at day 28 of flower to allow sufficient time for thriving seeds to form.

Usually pollen sacks require 21 days for viable pollen to form which can be saved as well for future use.

Can you post pics of the plants, even the "retarded" ones? I'm wondering if they'r genetically bad or just stunted. I've had a lot of real slow starters turn into great plants, though it's a bit dicier with autos.
I said the exact same thing to babe before.
But i thought i was just trying to fool myself into thinking i can salvage this. Maybe it was too fuckin cold one night or something.
But still even if that is the case wouldnt i want the better ones that did survive the worse conditions.
In the morning i will post pics of the stunted ones Vs the good ones.
the females are about 20 days today that hardy show their sex. They look like they need at-least another week of budding development before i would consider hitting them.

The two "stunted" plants are the first 3 pics.
4th pic is the two that ended up female
last pic is the general size of the mothers.

ttah1r.jpeg

ttahr2.jpeg

ttahr3.jpeg

ttahfem.jpeg

ttent.jpeg

I am unable to identify the white pistils at the nodes of the branches which indicate a female cannabis plant. Can you please take some close up photographs of the nodes at the branches?

Can you please go over which soil/soilless mix is used and which nutrients in how many millilitres per gallon are added to the nutrient mixture fed to the cannabis plants.

The two lil ones dont show any gametes yet. I know the larger ones are females.
The soil is a blend of living soil, coir and compost. Some of the compost was hot and all the plants suffered a bit from that.
They have not been feed yet but they were amended with Oneshot NFTG 3 - 10 - 0

You want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soilless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil.

Here is a nutrient availability chart

full

I believe that the pH of the soil is too high and too many nutrients for small cannabis plants. I would flush the grow medium with twice as much pH adjusted water as pot size or until the runoff water pH is 6.5.

I ph my water to 6.5
I was not questioning if the the two small plants are male or female. I didnt want to use them because they were "retarted" and then someone asked me to post a picture of them.

Back
Top Bottom