Picking Hydroponics Equipment

Appleseed

I'm considering purchasing my first hydroponics system after having spent a couple harvests working with soil. Soil has been a wonderful medium but I want more control over exactly what the plants get, when, and all that. Hydroponics has been calling my name for some time now but I'm just not sure what equipment to grab.

Though I'm not choosy, there is one solid requirement that will be applied to my choice of equipment: the system needs to be modular. I need to be able to expand upon the unit and withdraw from it as I see fit.

If it hasn't been made clear by now, I am looking to just purchase something instead of building everything from scratch. Budget is not a big worry.

So, what would you guys say is worth the money?

I'm considering purchasing my first hydroponics system after having spent a couple harvests working with soil. Soil has been a wonderful medium but I want more control over exactly what the plants get, when, and all that. Hydroponics has been calling my name for some time now but I'm just not sure what equipment to grab.

Though I'm not choosy, there is one solid requirement that will be applied to my choice of equipment: the system needs to be modular. I need to be able to expand upon the unit and withdraw from it as I see fit.

If it hasn't been made clear by now, I am looking to just purchase something instead of building everything from scratch. Budget is not a big worry.

So, what would you guys say is worth the money?
get a small flood table...3x3 4x4 2x4 etc. you can use it in several ways
then get an Ebb n Grow....you can veg net pots in the tray and transplant them into buckets..I use both systems. The tray can be done for 125.00 less lighting. The Ebb is 400.00 plus 70-100 for hydroton.
starting with a tray uses alot less nutes and gets your feet wet (no pun intended)

Back
Top Bottom