Pineapple Chunk, Amnesia Lemon, GDP In Cocco/Soil/DWC

Day 54
Pretty sure I know which girl is the GDP. Has some purple n smell of blueberry.
Getting close

Day 57

Thanks for the compliment Keith. I’m ready to harvest something. I guess I will wait 2 more weeks then bust out my hand cranked bud trimming bowl thing which actually works great and saves hours of time and hand cramps. Anyway happy Friday.

Girls are fantastic :bravo: Absolutely Beautiful.
Just curious wh6 the flush?
What are you flushing with for how long?
Hope your weekend is going well my friend.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Girls are fantastic :bravo: Absolutely Beautiful.
Just curious wh6 the flush?
What are you flushing with for how long?
Hope your weekend is going well my friend.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Thanks Bill. I am flushing with this Flawless Finish stuff from advanced nutes for maybe a week if I can hold out that long :). Never used it before but we will see. 3 of the girls have 2-3 more weeks. Must be the Amnesia Lemons. This new light definitely made these buds big and rock hard. Also with the VIVOSUN app I could keep the humidity where it needs to be and helped with the terpines cuz they are all sticky and stanky. Cant wait to see the end product on this batch. Next grow will be Ken’s Grandaddy purple. Will be getting them started soon. Later mon. :passitleft:

Thanks Bill. I am flushing with this Flawless Finish stuff from advanced nutes for maybe a week if I can hold out that long :). Never used it before but we will see. 3 of the girls have 2-3 more weeks. Must be the Amnesia Lemons. This new light definitely made these buds big and rock hard. Also with the VIVOSUN app I could keep the humidity where it needs to be and helped with the terpines cuz they are all sticky and stanky. Cant wait to see the end product on this batch. Next grow will be Ken’s Grandaddy purple. Will be getting them started soon. Later mon. :passitleft:
Run it through each pot once .:Namaste: Not for a week.
You want to clean salts and debris from the root zone so she can uptake nutrients properly until chop.
Don't deprive such beautiful buds of nutrients.
Looks great buddy.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Here is that weird looking bud dry but curing. I’m calling this plant the GDP cuz it was the only one with purple on it. Cant wait to try some.

And the DWC vs the soil/cocco bucket main stem.

Back
Top Bottom