Pipe,Bong,Joint or cooking

Re: Pipe,Bong,Joint or cooking it..which do you like best!

I'm a glass pipe smoker. I like the artistry of the piece, the control you have over hits, the availability of flavor and the portability.

fallen said:
Check out the firecracker thing I posted in 420 Recipes, it has pics and all.

My personal; for every day to day use, Blunt then a joint, I just like the portability I guess.

or, as I sometimes like to do, cook up some cookies with cannabis in them, and eat them right in front of people, and hand some out to people.

It used to be pipe, bong, joint. Now its edibles - firecrackers and cannabutter. Mainly because smoking too much caused some cough problems for me, so I decided to try doing cannabutter and then lately firecrackers. I like the convenience of firecrackers or sandwiches with cannabutter, the high is longer and u can eat it anywhere like in a theater while watching movies. A joint's worth of good weed on peanut butter on bread or ritz, does the trick. I like eating em on an empty stomach.

I would say Bong first, then blunt, then pipe, then joint. There is nothing like ripping a sick bong.

Bong, Blunt, Pipe, Joint

I love taking huge smooth bong rips, and smokng off a fat blunt gets me good. I love my pipe, and who could turn down a joint? MM Good.

Back
Top Bottom