Pistil tips turning brown early

elliotgreen

im currently 3 weeks in to flower and the very tips of some of my pistils are turning brown . have only noticed this today and it has only effected two different colas so far here some pictures...

d93b60e826e104cc62885a5558deefcd.jpg
f2edc6441f807aadd89d5002f6699349.jpg
2d3ef9d1133802e9ccef1f494a248eca.jpg

Hmm well in that case it appears some maybe closer to harvest then the rest based upon genetics of that plant.

Just keep an eye on them and the Trichs to determine when is a good time to harvest them.

Hey elliotgreen, I had the same issue with one of my Northern Lights autos and was worried I was doing something wrong. Turned out it was no problem at all, and eventually they all turned brown as per normal anyway. Funnily enough my second NL auto didn't get the burnt pistil thing at all, so it could be just randomness. Maybe still keep an eye on them though just in case it is closer to harvest than you think.

Hey elliotgreen, I had the same issue with one of my Northern Lights autos and was worried I was doing something wrong. Turned out it was no problem at all, and eventually they all turned brown as per normal anyway. Funnily enough my second NL auto didn't get the burnt pistil thing at all, so it could be just randomness. Maybe still keep an eye on them though just in case it is closer to harvest than you think.

ok thats good to hear im glad im not the only 1 .

Hey sleepless what's up with your leaves? I've got the same look going on
I'm doing scrog which means the bottom leaves are actually the canopy.

So when I hit weeks 3/4 of flower I start seeing yellowing.

Every day I just pick 3 or so minutes worth of fan and dying leaves during flower.

Seems to be no stress and gets light to lower buds.

Also makes for easy trimming.

But yellowing is normal during flower as the plant is now focusing on buds.

Back
Top Bottom