Plant deficiency

Johnnysgarden

Over last few days I have noticed yellowing on new growth on two of my plants and getting worse.
I have a few speculations but would like some help.
Some info on grow- led grow in soil using medi one - one part line up and following feed chart using ro water 3 gallon pots .
I wasn't using calmag up until this week as I noticed a few rust spots and purpling stems on another plant .
Sprayed with Epsom salt mix last night

* Had some spider mites show up last week so I used drdoom mite knockout and total release fogger . 4hrs after I used pure crop 1 to rinse plants

PXL_20210915_105912150.jpg

PXL_20210915_105909524.jpg

PXL_20210915_105905990.jpg

PXL_20210915_105902451.jpg

PXL_20210915_105859576.jpg

You've definitely got an issue, not sure if it's a lack of nutes or a lock out, I'm guessing lockout, the reason being is that the unaffected leaves look very dark green, and a little waxy, like excess N. Let the calmag do it's job for a few days and see if it doesn't help. If it continues, I'd flush the crap out of them to re-set the soil, then go back to normal feeding/watering with added calmag. Hopefully, others may have additional ideas.

Dr Doom, is basically pyrethrin, a pesticide. It breaks down quickly in sunlight and while in veg it's OK to use, don't use it in flower. I use pyrethrin as a prophylactic, I spray the tent/greenhouse a couple times about 3-4 days apart about a week or two before planting. It's very effective and is derived from Chysanthemums.

Thanks for the tips! Will give update in few days .
This morning I did discover one of my nutrient bottles went bad. Smells like ammonia. It's the green planet rezin additive. Have a new bottle and smells nothing like the old one

This morning I did discover one of my nutrient bottles went bad. Smells like ammonia.
That could definitely be part of the problem, when aminization occurs it spikes the PH and can bleach the leaves, Too much amonia can be toxic to plants. Toss the bad stuff!

Back
Top Bottom