Plant drinking loads? Or am I doing something wrong

Rkelly496

So coming to the end of week 1 flower and everytime I use nuits the plant seems to suck up to the point the soil is almost completely dry within 1/2 days there in 8l pots and I water using a 2l bottle between 5 of them to stop me over watering / feeding less is more type of thing and they used to take 3 days before flower to eat/drink all the nuits but lately they take 1/2 days during flower to drink everything am I just not feeding enough or watering enough they flipped to flower pm the 19/20th 6 days in and have been fed 2 times this week already no nuit burn at all looking healthy to me pictures below and there growing rapidly!!!

Attachments

• Snapchat-647830259.jpg
    Snapchat-647830259.jpg
    787.7 KB · Views: 64
  • Snapchat-889012244.jpg
    Snapchat-889012244.jpg
    729.7 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_20200923_155019.jpg
    IMG_20200923_155019.jpg
    876.8 KB · Views: 59
I'd give them a good soak. So they're getting 0.4L each on a feed? Personally I'd give them at least 1L each and then they'll probably go 3 days between feeds. Looking good so far :thumb:
Yeah I read that most people overwater / feed so I use a 2l bottle each feed /water so you recommend I do 4l between them? I wish I had bigger pots to put them into to be honest but I'm already pushing the limits of my 250w hps I'm going to buy a 600w bulb next Monday as 5 plants under a 250w might struggle but at the moment they seem okay but I've got some bloody tiny flys in there eating away at my green! Been trying to hunt them last couple days think it's time for some stick pads lol

I use 1L feed in a 5L pot. They're well established so should easily handle that. There's a great tutorial on proper watering technique. I'll find the thread for you. I'm guessing you're using soil.

I use 1L feed in a 5L pot. They're well established so should easily handle that. There's a great tutorial on proper watering technique. I'll find the thread for you. I'm guessing you're using soil.
Yes I'm using biobizz all mix and biobizz nuits I'm not pH ING as been told not to bother all is going well apart from these flys bloody f######

Ah okay cool. I use biobizz light mix and biobizz nutes. I ph though. All mix might be better at buffering. I've never had a bug problem so not sure on that one but I'm sure someone will be along to offer some advice for that.

Ah okay cool. I use biobizz light mix and biobizz nutes. I ph though. All mix might be better at buffering.
I heard light mix you might have to ph I'm completely new to this and I've read I should use light mix to start them off from seed to seedling then move them into all mix for great results might have to give that a go on the next one I have 4 autos growing in a separate wardrobe there about to be a week old 2 of them have shit up and grown nicely the other two are slacking just checked your profile out Im litteralt going for my army briefing next week just sorting paperwork out at the moment

I chose lightmix as I read all mix might be a bit hot for auto seedlings. Seen others use it with no dramas though. I only started last year and it's been a steep learning curve. Fun though. I micro grow and my current run has given me some grief. All part of the game though. Nice one, hope it all goes well for you. Have to stop smoking weed then. Ha ha.

You thought about doing a journal?
I will indeed have to stop haha and yeah I've collected images from the day they were planted I will start one very soon, I uses all mox with a jiffy plug and by the time the seedling has sprouted and grown its first two sets of leaves it will have routed out of the plug into the soil for first tome grow right now my thoughts are all mix is brilliant haha my opinion may change over the next few weeks though you never know lol, I'm going to run 2 tents after the photos are done. 5 autos as soon as they start to show signs of flower(around 4 weeks) I will put them into flowering tent A and plant 5 more autos which will veg in tent B by the time they start to flower hopefully the other autos will be done this should allow me to harvest at least 1 every month I'm thinking of possibly trying it with photos first we shall see

Nice one. If you're doing autos why move them? You could have both tents running autos from seed to harvest at the same time. Or have I misunderstood something?
Your right seems silly but if I fill a room full of photos I will run out of room so if I harvest them and move 5 more in I can keep a consistent flow of new strains and I'm high as fuck lmao I meant photos autos I will run in the verging tent

Your right seems silly but if I fill a room full of photos I will run out of room so if I harvest them and move 5 more in I can keep a consistent flow of new strains and I'm high as fuck lmao I meant photos autos I will run in the verging tent
:laugh: Ah yeah now that makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom