Plant Droop

AbeZee48

A few days ago I noticed that my outdoor grow Atomic Bomb plants were drooping which was of course quite disconcerting. I knew it wasn't a lack of water as I have been most diligent throughout their growth. They have been robust, healthy plants from day one. I checked the moisture level which was exactly as I expected it to be & couldn't really fathom what the problem was. I also have 4 Gorilla Glue plants growing with them & those all looked fine. Long story short, & I'm only 95% sure my ultimate assessment is correct, they were just going into flower as 24 hours later they were all back to normal & looking fine. I thought I'd add this comment to see if anybody else has had a similar symptom.

No changes of temp. It's been 100+ for weeks. I'm pretty sure it was the transitional period. Everything has been constant for months. Thanks for your interest however.

I have never ever read or heard of or experienced ' transition droop'.

Near guaranteed to be a super hot day or a temp shortage of moisture.

Most likely both

I have never ever read or heard of or experienced ' transition droop'.

Near guaranteed to be a super hot day or a temp shortage of moisture.

Most likely both
Thanks for the input but read the post first. Moisture levels monitored & stable, weather consistently high temps for weeks as they are every year here. The only change was the transition to flower. Not definitive just my opinion & I'm sticking to it. Your summation is based on nothing, you weren't here.

Thanks for the input but read the post first. Moisture levels monitored & stable, weather consistently high temps for weeks as they are every year here. The only change was the transition to flower. Not definitive just my opinion & I'm sticking to it. Your summation is based on nothing, you weren't here.
i did read it and do not trust your data, is all

That's true but we have had temps in the 30s & 40s C for weeks here without any sign of drooping.

Was the relative humidity higher when the plants were drooping? Was there a change in the wind (possibly direction, but I am thinking of wind speed)?

i did read it and do not trust your data, is all
You're obviously more knowledgeable about my grow than I am. A know all is the term used where I come from.
Was the relative humidity higher when the plants were drooping? Was there a change in the wind (possibly direction, but I am thinking of wind speed)?
I'm not sure now as it was a couple of weeks ago. I only posted my thoughts really. The point was that I have 6 Atomic Bombs, all drooped & 4 Gorilla Glue all growing together but the GGs didn't droop. It just seemed curious to me but isn't of great importance. Thanks for your interaction however.:yummy:

Back
Top Bottom