Plant has gone completely yellow

Cannabis 420

Both were recovering from bad set up at the beginning and they both still growing but my Hunter Money maker has turned light yellow , Is this because nitrogen deficiency?Light Bleach?
-Soil
-Ph 6.5
-1 Month and 1 week old
- fed 2 times. ( Hydroponic Flora series)
- Humidity is low , how can I keep it at 30%-40%???
- Temp 78
-600 watt Hps 2 feet from them.

IMG_8933.JPG

Hunter Money maker (yellow leaves)

IMG_8932.JPG

Lemon kush doing Better

Mmm looks like ya had a little nutrient burn on one of em (bottom pic) & by the looks of things ya trimmed of the damaged leaf tips !

You also mentioned this...

- fed 2 times. ( Hydroponic Flora series)

I'm just going to make some assumptions on this... correct me if i am wrong ?

Nutrients used could well be for hydroponic water based systems aka growing in water, where these nutrients PH corrected when applied to soil of the plants ?

If they where PH corrected, well hydro nutrients are a different PH value from soil nutrients slightly, ye a bit of difference between the 2 methods to be honest.

You might of acciddently caused a PH imbalance which might of created nutrient lock out problem in the short term ?

A flush might be required... that is for example a pot size 1 liter requires 3 liters of water to perform a flush, basically 3 x water than that of pot size poured through it !

A flush basically leaches out excess nutrients built up in soil etc & should restore things back to the way it should be in theory...

Back
Top Bottom