Plant is growing unlike any plant I have grown

JKB1989

the nodes are spaced great. The branches are all growing up the stem verses shooting out. So now I have this plant with six to eight tops that are growing all the branches straight up the stalks. I envision these tops to grow into just one huge bud per top. Not sure if this is correct or not. As I normally clear out and lollie pop my plants. I'm kinda of lost and not sure if I should just let this thing grow as is. Does anyone have any experience with a plant like this? I took some pictures but they don't do the plant any justice. And and all thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
20200510_160158.jpg
20200510_160143.jpg
20200510_160131.jpg
20200510_160124.jpg
20200510_160113.jpg

it's growing aggressively like a male. do you know the sex?

Some dispensary sativa dominant hybrid. Not to sure which. But there are three strains. All tasted very similar. Bought an 1/8th found a seed and was like tf why they trying to pull this crap supposed to be seedless top quality sensimilla buds. Pissed and feeling jipped I planted it to show them what happens when you pull cheap tricks like that. (Diabolical laughter)Muhahahaha haven’t been to the dispensary for two months. Other then to pick up my own personal concentrates when I’m wanting to dab

Back
Top Bottom