• The Butcher

Votes: 5 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
plantnew.jpg

Please submit a photo of your best plant (there is a separate contest thread for nugs.) We will only accept a self-nomination. We will accept nominations through the end of the month.

Each first place winner will receive 50 rep points and the title "Plant of the Month Winner". Second and third place winners will receive 25 and 10 rep points respectively. Monthly first place winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Plant of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Also, please submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant(s).

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s). You may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro. No nudity.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Self-nominations only.

6. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

-------------------------
SouthernWeed
100_09813.jpg

100_09961.jpg

Janja
swschzhz.jpg

P1010022_640x472_1.jpg

Mr.GrowitALL
plant_of_the_month.jpg

plant_of_the_month_contest.jpg

Irish
ogk_karnage.jpg
ogk_cola.jpg

DreaminOfBuds
NL2_plant1.jpg

NL2_plant3.jpg

velodrone
PC251791.JPG

PC251779.JPG

Oldgrowerdude
12_30_09_c.jpg

The Butcher
rbk9.JPG

mother_rainbow.jpg

Consolidated entries

I posted a pic of this one a couple of months ago in the contest forum just because I was so surprised with it's rapid growth. At the time I was not eligible for contest entry but that's changed, so Thought I'd throw this one out again and see what y'all think.. It was a freebie I tossed into my last grow as an afterthought. It ended up generating quite a bit of interest, and in a grow that featured some pretty nice plants, it is the one I still get questions about.

It's a Road Runner auto flower by Dinafem...check our trusted sponsors.

Day 48 from seed...just before a complete trim.

100_09813.jpg

Day 50 from seed...a day or so after.

100_09961.jpg

It was an awesomely fun plant to grow that yielded over 33 grams in 57 days.

Well I dont know how to grow Marijuana, but if I did and i wanted to enter a photo for say
this plant contest where would i do that?

and
the print publication for 420Mag where do i do that?

seems like you would have a link to upload those directly or something.

Well I dont know how to grow Marijuana, but if I did and i wanted to enter a photo for say
this plant contest where would i do that?

and
the print publication for 420Mag where do i do that?

seems like you would have a link to upload those directly or something.

Hey BAM,
:welcome: to 420. Don't worry about not knowing how to cultivate cannabis yet, you'll pick up quite quickly. This thread should help with that:
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

If you want to upload pics directly to 420 mag, then this oughtta help:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

But if you're trying to submit a pic to be printed/published in the magazine(high resolution pics of course), just send them to photos@420magazine.com

:focus: for me.. Niiiiiiiiiice entry SW! :goodjob:
that haze hybrid looks good too janja.

:popcorn:

Here's one of my OG Kush girlies, just after the first storm.

ogk_karnage.jpg

Four of her center branches were wrenched from her breast and she looked like she may have been a total loss, but after extensive repair and nearly every other branch set in traction, this lovely looked almost as elegant as before her ravaging. She went on to produce an abundance of outrageous colas like this one:

ogk_cola.jpg

One of this shrub's finished nugs is entered in this month's Nug of the Month contest.
The plant yielded 9 1/2lbs of killer bud. :ganjamon:

Wow Irish, 9.5lbs off that one plant, my plant including the pot and soil might weigh that. There are a lot of great plants here and congrats to all on the awesome grows.
I have a couple I'm going to throw in here, this is a clone of my Northern Lights, she is 82 days old and flowering for 42.
NL2_plant1.jpg

NL2_plant3.jpg

Happy Holidays to all

Well, Here is my humble submission. She is a White Rhino that is 6 weeks in to flower. She measures 39" across the top. She is HUGE with big tops all over. The strain is soooo strong. I hope that you all think she is as awesome as I do.

PC251791.JPG

PC251779.JPG

Sorry guys but here is the winner for the month... 9 &1/2 lbs Damn Irish...Great job my friend.. just my opinion..

Here's one of my OG Kush girlies, just after the first storm.

ogk_karnage.jpg

Four of her center branches were wrenched from her breast and she looked like she may have been a total loss, but after extensive repair and nearly every other branch set in traction, this lovely looked almost as elegant as before her ravaging. She went on to produce an abundance of outrageous colas like this one:

ogk_cola.jpg

One of this shrub's finished nugs is entered in this month's Nug of the Month contest.
The plant yielded 9 1/2lbs of killer bud. :ganjamon:

Every1 who entered and grows is a winner of the month b/c you grow ur own.. Great job every1.

Sorry guys but here is the winner for the month... 9 &1/2 lbs Damn Irish...Great job my friend.. just my opinion..

Thanks MI-grower. The girls get lots of nurturing in my garden. :battingeyelashes: This lady went all the way to a 4th cutting by the last week of October--harvested her for a month. I'm amazed that she didn't go shocky after her inner branches ripped out. Says more about the strain, I think, than my husbandry. P R O L I F I C !!!!

I worder if these are suppose to be current plants or just any old pic. I still have on my PC? I mean I still have pic's from afew very exceptional plants but they are like 2-3 months old. Hell some are a year old. I wonder, I guess I'll just have to dig threw my flower tent and see if anything in there is worthy of posting. One thing bout these they are plants that are in the ground during Dec. Current grows. Butch thats a ripper bud dude. What 2-3 oz's? Irish that pic is crazy. And well purple that's been my weakness, ever since I was a kid and took my first toke off Cali Purple Hair Sense. Awesome Lowrider too dude. Keep it green ya'll.

Back
Top Bottom