Plants at day 91 of flower, not looking healthy

.....this is my first year growing inside heading into winter ( Pennsylvania winter ) so I'm sure I may need to change a few things soon as it's getting cold fast

Opposite hemisphere here; has been awesome through winter, now coming into summer the weather's changed dramatically and I've got problems o_O

Winters I fight to get enough humidity, and summers I fight to keep it dry enough.

Winters I vent the tent into the room to help keep the humidity up, and recover the heat.

Summers I vent to the outdoors ro get rid if the heat and humidity.

What I do is....my air conditioner is in the window. I have my intake fan set near it so it pulls cooler air into my flower tent. Once I got my baseline reading using the a.c along with the fan inside the tent I adjust the dehumidifier accordingly. However....some days I do need to use it more or less depending on the temp outside. But since my days are getting cold I don't need to adjust much. But the air conditioner does most of the work for me so I don't need to really use the dehumidifier that much. In summer I was using it a lot as days here are nasty. Super hot with super high dew points.

I had a really good think about how to do it but the A/C thing just isn't going to work :( I can only vent one exhaust out the window, so I either vent the tent out and have the A/C venting into the room (meaning the A/C does nothing as the heat and moisture don't leave the room) or I vent the A/C out the window and the tent into the room, but doing that means I either a) have no venting happening when the room temp drops below the A/C setting or b) have the A/C running pretty much full time and keep the room at some ridiculously low temp.

So at the moment I have the grow tent being vented outside the room, the drying tent venting into the room, and the dehumidifier running getting what it can out of the air in the room. Humidity has stayed around 48% today which is pretty good, the ambient humidity is currently about 55-60%.

I'm worried that these shitty looking sugar leaves are moldy... here's a bud from the best plant that I cut and trimmed yesterday:
20191102_162952.jpg

Sorry for the crap photo but the colour wasn't as visibile with the flash.

This is one of the lower larfy buds, most of them are too heavy for the tiny little stems and have drooped down, meaning the tip is pointing downwards and is probably collecting a bit of moisture. The tip is a little browned, compared to a couple of others I took off which are still lovely and green.

Most of the proper colas are upright though so I think it'll be ok, just a couple of larfy ones are a bit crappy like this :( Should I be OK to just trim the browned stuff off, or should I dump any that look like this?

Attachments

• 20191102_163009.jpg
    20191102_163009.jpg
    845.5 KB · Views: 34
Back
Top Bottom