Plants been growing since March put outside today

Blazedtp

First time grower I've already put one plant outside so trying an experiment on this guy or girl or hermaphrodite whatever it is looks to have pistols but like seeds growing.. either way I can use the seeds for future grows..

Anyway I started it with CFLs in March and it just won't get any bigger I put one out a few weeks ago and she just is incredibly big now so want to document how long this one takes thought I could share with others..

My method of dirt I'm using straight natural dirt from my backyard as I live on a peninsula and the dirt is sandy so it's looser and I figure it will let roots grow better..
I mixed dried cow manure and put on top of soil as I will every week or so as I did with my last plant
420-magazine-mobile926266345.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1549351193.jpg
420-magazine-mobile374470073.jpg

Sent from my C6743 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Alright so my other premature female like that should go with him out there to get seeds? At least I have her
420-magazine-mobile1615967961.jpg

Sent from my C6743 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

If you want to pollinate your other plant, try to gather the pollen from your male. She is nowhere near ready. You can store the pollen and then apply with a Q-tip once she is in full bloom.

The female is not flowering yet, so it won't get pollinated now. Yes collecting the pollen in this case is the legit option. You store in the freezer for few weeks with some rice in a non-transparent bag or box, and then you apply it with a paintbrush when your female is ready.

Back
Top Bottom