First grow need some input

Blazedtp

I am new to growing and could use a fee tips first here is some background on my plant she started off from just a seed from a bag and I started her in the basement with CFLs at the end of winter it was too cold to move her out of the house and finally when I did she was starting to sag and looked sick.

So I moved her outside about 3 weeks ago and since she has been thriving. It's cooler here as I am off a lake and I started LST about a week ago she was doing great until I went to check her today and saw one leaf missing a chunk.
My house was built on a peninsula so the dirt is kind of sandy and grainy and I am using composted cow manure as fertilizer.

Well, if it's thriving, thats a good thing.

Having something take a bite out of it, not so good a thing but I doubt if your soil had anything to do with that.

Pics would help out either way.

OH, and welcome to
:420:

420-magazine-mobile173164528.jpg

Sent from my C6743 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile1460103862.jpg

Added soil mixture in case it can attract any bugs that would attack it I have seen red ants in the garden but none of them seem to be affecting any plants or at least they weren't at first

Hard to tell from the quality of the pics...but given the white specs...maybe aphids...aphid Poop is nectar for ants...if that is indeed the case...keep an eye on it...aphids can usually be treated with rinsing...unless severe...then its chemical or organic warfare...cheerz...h00k

Did all of that there has been no other chunks missing anywhere and I'm sure that they would have eaten more by now will post updates pics tomorrow

Still nothing other than the one leaf touched she's doing great thanks for everyone's input I'll keep you guys posted week by week or so..

Back
Top Bottom