plants distressed, grower super distressed

this

Hi,
2 Dr krippling incredible bulk in a hybrid Dw aero.
Probably going to cop it but this the problem. Had 2 healthy plants under scrog and changed to 12/12 in the process of doing so kicked a plug out and had no light for 48 hours, no air stones and no spray on exposed roots. Ball is in solution however. Roots were brown prior to this , not slimy. Was using gh Lucas formula. Had a bit of a minor freak out and cleaned entire system with bleach and flushed tank twice. Plants not present of course. Then transitioned to AN jungle juice micro and bloom Lucas formula, and did a bit of leaf trimming at the bottom of plant. Very bushy and lower leaves weren't getting light. Also added API algefix 10 days prior to this as was concerned about roots colour. Left for 24 hours and found ph at 8.4 multiple leaves yellow and some dead. Thought I had given enough time for ph to float up before using ph down to get it to 5.8 but AN reacted very differently to gh in this regard. Have drained res, plants sitting in separate ph 5.8 water while new 3/4 strength nutrient solution gets time to float up longer. How do I save this? Go back to 18/6 for a week? Pretty much stressed the crap out of em. Still have healthy green leaves but first time I've seen them hurting. Any advice? No face palms, well on top of that.

Ok, read all that.
Temp in res. 26c.
Grow chamber 2m3ish
400 watt led
Good circulation
Res 10.5 gal
Res change mostly every week. Stretched it to 2 weeks prior to above
Have ph and tds meter and apply Lucas formula....with hard water.
No pics.it's ok folks Thanks for the links. Came to the conclusion that given the possibility of bleach poisoning and high ph for that long, blasting them with 60 hours of light on a 3/4 nute solution did the trick. The plant that was as flaccid as a drunk monk, is on it's way back. Will give em a week of 18/6 and get back to flowering

Back
Top Bottom