Plants issues Purple Queen

Revan27

420 Member
Hello there
First time grower here (more like second but that didn't came out well either :D), i have run into some issues that i'm struggling to diagnose by my own, i would appreciate any suggestions/help in this matter.

My plants are: RQS Purple Queen auto
It's in 20liters plastic pots with soil mix with perlite and volcanic rocks
pH is around 6.5
Light is mars hydro TS1000
Currently they are 48days old
I did some LST, bending the leaves a bit so the bottom ones can have light too (that's why are some a bit droppy) and defoliating a bit.
Temperature is around 25 to 28 *C and humidity around 40
Nutes: so far only a NPK bottled nutrient.
What i noticed today that plants have brown (sand color) spots on leaves and they are turning yellow, it looks like it's missing something? Any suggestion what might be the cause? I suspect a cal/mag deficiency.

IMG_20230315_121353.jpg

IMG_20230315_121407.jpg

IMG_20230315_121429.jpg

IMG_20230315_121519.jpg

I suspect a general lack of nutrients here, and especially bloom nutes now that the plant is in flower. It could be a magnesium deficiency too... a calcium deficiency would show up top. I suggest you get a good flowering nutrient that is made for cannabis. It is possible to grow with off the shelf hardware store nutrients, but you really need to know exactly what you are doing to have success. This plant is hungry.

It sits around 35 centimeters above the top of the plant, it was lower before but the top leaves started to get burn a bit so i raised it. They will get the food tomorrow (couldn't get it sooner), i just hope it's not too late :/ I realize it was a big mistake going by with just the fertilizers from hardware store, when i had not much idea how to execute it properly, but at least i learn new things and will get better next time :d I just feel bad for the time wasted if it won't pull out in the end.

It is possible to grow with off the shelf hardware store nutrients, but you really need to know exactly what you are doing to have success. This plant is hungry.
I believe it's Orchid Nutes for Veg & Cactus Nutes for Flower if using the reg. store bought nutes.

I was told that you can use tomato nutes, that's what i did, but it wasn't enough. I don't get it how people could manage it to harvest with just single tomato fertilizer. Anyways, i used following nutes:
Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect Grow
Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect Bloom
Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect Micro
Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect Big bud liquid
Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect Revive
Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect Sensi Cal-mag xtra

I was told that you can use tomato nutes, that's what i did, but it wasn't enough. I don't get it how people could manage it to harvest with just single tomato fertilizer. Anyways, i used following nutes:
Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect Grow
Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect Bloom
Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect Micro
Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect Big bud liquid
Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect Revive
Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect Sensi Cal-mag xtra
Did the instructions say to use all of these products at this moment??

Back
Top Bottom