Please Get your Card if You have not done This!

WildestViolet

I hope that you will move my thread to the proper space for me. On Tuesday, when my dog was barking and no one had drivin up the road, I looked out my window asking my dog, who was out there..., I was greeted by a Sheriff, who asked me to come outside...So, having just gotten out of the shower, I politely asked if I could get some clothes on and he politely said yes.
Yes, we had a visit from four sheriffs, that morning and I want to urge all to make sure you have your compliance in order. Due to the fact that we do, we were safe from the legalities, that might have put us away. We were found to be in full compliance and even so, it is one of the scariest three hours of my life. I wish you all the best in your future and present ventures...Hugs from our mountain to yours.....I actually handled it all with great finesse...tho my stomach was in my throat..for a little bit.

It's nice to hear that when confronted, they respected your rights when you provided documentation. Some cops actually listen to the facts.

thats the problem... some... if its a law in the state the sheriff should always uphold the law. at least its getting a little better.

thanks for the support. We were treated very well, in this situation and compliance was recognized. I just cannot stress, how valuable my medical card became in this situation. It not only saved me from incarceration if that occurred, but gave me mental and emotional stability to handle the situation without falling apart.

In response, they were acting on a tip from my brother, who has become a bitter old man....There was and never is anything obvious here for anyone to notice.

I hope that you will move my thread to the proper space for me. On Tuesday, when my dog was barking and no one had drivin up the road, I looked out my window asking my dog, who was out there..., I was greeted by a Sheriff, who asked me to come outside...So, having just gotten out of the shower, I politely asked if I could get some clothes on and he politely said yes.
Yes, we had a visit from four sheriffs, that morning and I want to urge all to make sure you have your compliance in order. Due to the fact that we do, we were safe from the legalities, that might have put us away. We were found to be in full compliance and even so, it is one of the scariest three hours of my life. I wish you all the best in your future and present ventures...Hugs from our mountain to yours.....I actually handled it all with great finesse...tho my stomach was in my throat..for a little bit.
There some things we would like to educate you on, if your open. Blessings to you

Protected: Why (and how to) File Criminal Complaints Against Law Enforcement?
By Dario Busch

ACCORDING TO THE CONSTITUTION... GOVERNMENT WAS ESTABLISHED TO PROTECT INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS AND LIBERTIES... HOWEVER... HERE IS "THE SHORT LIST OF CRIMES" COMITTED BY POLICE, OFFICERS, PROSECUTING ATTORNEYS... & JUDGES... EVERY DAY!

1. _X_ Treason
2. _X_ Breach of Oath of Office
3. _X_ Violation of the U.S. Constitution
4. _X_ Lack of Jurisdiction
5. _X_ Acting With No Valid Cause Of Action
6. _X_ Aggravated Assault
7. _X_ Unlawful Interrogation
8. _X_ Aggravated Kidnapping
9. _X_ False Imprisonment
10. _X_ Aggravated Robbery
11. _X_ Obstruction of Justice
12. _X_ Obstruction of Evidence
13. _X_ Tampering of Evidence
14. _X_ Misprision of Crime
15. _X_ Making Terroristic Threats
16. _X_ Violation of Constitutional Rights
17. _X_ Racketeering (RICO)
18. _X_ Discrimination
19. _X_ And Many Other we'll discuss on the call(s)

SO... WHEN A JUDGE, PROSECUTING ATTORNEY, POLICE OFFICER, OR ANY TYPE OF GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL BREAKS THE LAW...

1. Turn your chronology into the "statement of probable cause",
"add the (however many) counts" and file Criminal Complaints on the Judge and Officers filed with:
1) Police or Sheriff
2) Prosecuting Attorney
3) Presiding Judge.
for the Crime(s) he/she committed. Now, REMEMBER, your complaint will most likely end up IN THE TRASH when given to 1) Police or Sheriff 2) Prosecuting Attorney 3) Presiding Judge. However, that is good, enables you to file additional complaints against:
1) Police or Sheriff
2) Prosecuting Attorney
3) Presiding Judge.
2. Next: Complete criminal complaint against
1) Police or Sheriff
2) Prosecuting Attorney
3) Presiding Judge
for Misprision of Felony and Accessory after the fact (18 U.S.C. Sec 3 & 4), kidnapping, Obstruction of Justice, and whatever other crime(s) they comit.
3. Take all completed notarized criminal complaints directly to The Grand Jury (Find out where and when the Grand Jury Meets). Once there, say "I am here to present evidence of crimes committed" and simply give them all the paperwork (The original complaint as well as the 18 USC 3 & 4 complaints against 1) Police or Sheriff 2) Prosecuting Attorney 3) Presiding Judge. REMEMBER: You have the right to meet the Grand Jury and present evidence of crimes. Nobody can stop you. The prosecutor and the bailiff will try to stop you however, that is why the second set of complaints are IN YOUR HAND. If the prosecutor or the Sheriff (Bailiff) tries to stop me from meeting the Grand Jury, I simply say "Are you interfering with me filing criminal Complaints against You with the Grand Jury? That is Gross Negligence and Obstruction of justice and Abuse of Police Powers, Please step aside, I have business with the Grand Jury". HOT TIP: Make it as public as humanly possible, contact the media, blog your heart out :) I am here to help you do this, every step of the way, 2 heads work better than one.

waiting n caed as of right now.called MDCH and its in the mail have already been approved and was told to keep a copy of my recommendation on hand at all times!:grinjoint:

Glad everything worked out for you.

You didn't mention whether they had a warrant? They've got no right in your home without one, and you don't need to answer their questions.

I agree your legal with your card and recommendation and shouldn't have anything to fear, but not all police are following the law. There's still some sherrifs in Ca making public statements that they don't recognize MMJ.

Happy for you, congratulations :peace:

I have my dr.'s recommendation and copies of all the other recommendations for the last 10 years to back up the current one. i refuse to get the state card though. I just don't trust having to pay to give my address and grow information out to a group or individual for uneccessary reasons. The recommendation is as legal if not more legal than the card is. matter of fact, you can't get the card without the recommendation. I like to control who knows what and where and putting my info and grow address onto a sheet of paper someone else controls doesn't allow that.

Back
Top Bottom