Please Help - 2 problems with pics

runoff? few drops max
My vote is nute lockout from salt build up. Flush with plain water and make sure when watering you always get at least 10% run off, if not more.

Are you letting the Tap water sit open for 24hours before use, to let the chlorine evaporate?

1) Original post was in November, doubt he will respond

2) Based on his english, he may not even live in a country that chlorinates the water supply...

Thanks amigo!

These were'nt bad either.....

DSC015913.JPG

I see lots of suggestions and most of them are wrong!

OK... First, when growing in soil, you don't give seedlings nutes for at least 2-3 weeks and you sure as hell don't give 4ml of nutes. (Whoever suggested N deficiancy and Nutrient Lockout are diots!) When growing in soil and watering with PH corrected water, it's nearly impossible for seedlings to show any signs of deficiency. You're plants are way too young to have salt build up/nutrient lockout. Second, you're over watering. Even with a 50/50 perlite mix you can still get away with watering for at least a few days...3 days (Remember it's always safer to under water rather than over water. This is what I see in your pictures, plants getting nuked and over watered by a n00bie grower. You should do more reasearch before attempting to grow Cannabis. And those T8 bulbs won't be enough light for flowering, so I hope you plan on getting stronger lights.

Lay off the nutes, stop over watering and get stronger lights! :nicethread:

Back
Top Bottom