Please help me make this babies recover!

boboaca

Media added by boboaca

20121113_012110.jpg

20121113_012118.jpg

20121113_012140.jpg

Hello guys,

I need ur help to make this babies recover if there is still time to help them out. I really don't know what else to do...i am running a DWC setup with 2 plants in it. Lights are 250 MH in a Secret Jardin DR60 tent ( 60x60x160 cm ) that's 23x23x67 inches. They are in their 3rd week starting today. I haven't fed them any nutes till 2 days ago when i started with 5 ml each of Cellmaxx hydroGrow X and Grow Y plus 5 ml of RootsStimulator. They were on RootsStimulator since their first week in Rockwool. The PH is at 6.0. I have them on 20/4 light cycle with the air pump working same hours. I feed them through the drippers every 2:45 hours. The temperature is between 25 C to 31 during the light hours. At nights around 20-22 C. I know is too hot but till now i haven't been able to lower them even tho i have 2 blowers running at 15 min distance. Now i switched my light time to the night here and been able to lower the temps -around 27-28C or even 26. The leaves started to get yellow on one of the plants since a few days ago and started to have those brown little spots which now are much bigger, before i fed them any nutes. What could be the problem with them? Over watering? Too much heat? Now nute burn? The water in the reservoir is around 20 liters and kept around 20-24C. I changed the reservoir water and topped it a few times in order to keep that temperature....also used some sort of batteries which hold some liquid in them and u can freeze them, that are made for a frigo bag to keep the temperature there low as i read that is not supposed to go over 24C. I am really running out of ideas:( not sure what i did wrong. i read several sites and articles before starting it. The humidity is also an issue...between 20-30% light on and around 40% lights off but i just ordered a Humidifier. Sorry if my description is chaotic but i am desperate now seeing them droopier and in that bad shape. So please help me out...if u have any other questions shoot...just give me a hint as to what should i do to make them green again:) Thank you in advance for any information u wanna share:)

back that light off of them babies-- them aint grown yet!!! looks like light/heat issues... use 2' t-5s for seedlings/clones (a lot cooler) save the MH for full veg/flower time.

back that light off of them babies-- them aint grown yet!!! looks like light/heat issues... use 2' t-5s for seedlings/clones (a lot cooler) save the MH for full veg/flower time.

the 250 watt is okay u just need to move it another 30cm."1 fod" away from the plants..

Also i Think u are over wating.. water when lights go on in the morning... 1 time maybe 2 times in the midday depending on temp. and then again before lights go off... once in the midle of the dark time may also be required.. water every 6 hours I think

Thank you for answering so quick LivenBurn and BS...i just moved the light further. Also will change the watering times...i checked ur set up BS...nice job ur doing there:thumb: hopefully my babies will get greener and start growing soon:) i'll keep posting new data

Thank you for answering so quick LivenBurn and BS...i just moved the light further. Also will change the watering times...i checked ur set up BS...nice job ur doing there:thumb: hopefully my babies will get greener and start growing soon:) i'll keep posting new data

Thanks man :blunt:

i'll stick around :;):

Back
Top Bottom