Please help me

Ms.Widow

I need help somebody I can not order my grow locker till DEC. but I want to start now I got seeds already what do I do, I learn fast tell me once and I got it. How do I start with soil and what kind do I get? I got white widow fem seeds

I need help somebody I can not order my grow locker till DEC. but I want to start now I got seeds already what do I do, I learn fast tell me once and I got it. How do I start with soil and what kind do I get? I got white widow fem seeds

Hey Ms. Widow, here is a link that might get you going in the right direction. Good luck and happy growing. White Widow is an amazing smoke.
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know
Its how I got started. Enjoy :peace:

Good evening Ms Widow, you do have a lot of work ahead of you. one have you selected your grow area. Get the bleach and any other cleaning supplies you have and scowl the area. the link above is a great source of information. And a great staff that help answer questions just ask. They volunteer thier time and have a wealth of knowledge. i just completed my first indoor grow and they were a lot of help when i got into trouble but one thing they told me is true k.i.s.s. keep it simple stupid. I used that because being the first grow i wanted to add nutes even when i got locked out. You know the more you use the better NOT!! it was hard but i was advised to cut the nute directions in half. Read every thread in that link i did and it will help you out tremendously. have a great grow and hopefully in a fedw months you will be enjoying the fruits of your labor!!:ganjamon:

Hi Ms Widow.

I am doing my first grow as well. The brand of dirt I am growing in is Just Right Xtra. The guy at my local hydro shoppe recommended it. He said I would not have to add any additional nutes until late in the grow, if at all. Just Right is sterile, organic soil, loaded with worm casings and other good stuff plants like.

That said, I am using the SeeMoreBuds method, as it is simple for a n00be like me. He grows in Miracle Grow soil. With great results, judging from the photos in his book. I didn't want to use MG with my plants, I would prefer to keep them as natural as possible.

As far as your grow cabinet, you can go to U Haul and get a decent sized box, and line it with mylar or foil, if you want to get your plant in veg before your grow cab arrives. As long as you are using CFLs, heat should not be an issue, according to what I have read. I plan on using a U Haul box for any clones/mother plants may get in the future.

Good luck with your grow!

Sweetjane I would double check that information on not using nutes. ussually the dirt you get with slow releasing nutes is good for about 4 to 5 weeks. then you need to add some as the nutes in the dirt will be used up. I could be wrong but i would chec k on that!

Thanks for the advice, Twinkie. Have some nutes on hand, just in case!

I have FoxFarm Grow Big and Tiger Bloom. I also have some Hygrozyme. I want all my bases covered lol

Do NOT use miracle grow soil. I used it on my first grow, loaded with bugs. The potting soil will have too much fert and kill seedlings.

Light warrior by FF would probably be your best bet for seeds, start them in plastic solo cups.

Hygrozyme is not something that I have heard of people using on a preventative basis. What was your motivation to buy it? To sterilize the soil prior to planting?

Maer,

Yeah, I would never use MG soil. They are getting into the medical marijuana game, however. I posted a youtube vid on the topic. It's on this site somewhere, in the medical section, I think.

As for the Hygrozyme....um.....the guy at the grow shop told me to buy it. So I did. I am embarrassed to say I don't know what it's application is, I assumed it was a nute of some type. (DUH)

I am not blonde, though I have been in the past. They do have more fun, too.

Thanks every one on the info now this is where i am so far I put my seeds in one of them things that get bigger when you wet in with water how long should I wait to see her sprout if I just put them in with out germinating them?

It can take anything from a couple of days to a couple of week. I find the easiest way to germinate a seed and the best, is to just put it in a glass of water in a dark place until it sprouts then plant it into a decent medium. Not just any crap soil, use the best you can find and mix with perlite for drainage.
Theres a lot of info you will need to learn if you want to get good results Start reading and never stop.....

This is how I got my seeds to crack.

I placed them in a small, low profile Tupperware container. I put a double layer of paper towel in the bottom of the container, cut so it fits. Then I placed my seeds inside a piece of coffee filter that folds over the seeds. I have read the roots won't stick to coffee filters like they can to paper towels. then I put another layer of paper towel over the coffee filter. I added enough water to wet everything well.

I put the lid on the Tupperware, and double wrapped a hand towel around the Tupperware and folded a heating pad over the towel. Heating pad set on low.

I added 6 healthy looking seeds (bagseed) and four cracked. That is all I want, but I'm going to see if the others will crack so I can get a look at the seedlings. Don't know what I'm looking for, exactly, but I plan on starting a grow blog so I can hopefully get some advice. I have three cracked seeds in cups, under 2 CFLs. I am using coco choir cubes to hold the seeds.

Two of my seeds cracked the second day, the third and fourth took a few days. I have one that looks like it will pop in a day or two. The others are just sitting there, I'll give em another week or so...

Back
Top Bottom