Please Help. Picts of my fried Plants

simondetroit

nuteburn16.jpg

nuteburn15.jpg

nuteburn14.jpg

nuteburn13.jpg

Well I had these seedling going pretty good. I have an 8 bulb t-5 unit about 7 inches from the tops. Ph has been steady at 5.8 to 6.0. Then I put the PPM up to 600 and everything went to hell. I had 2 strains, DNA Sharksbreath and G-13 Labs NL/SK. The Sharksbreath didnt look as bad as the NL/SK but I decided to do a flush in PHed water for 24 hours and then I built an additional veg unit so I could run the strains seperately with different PPMs. So now 72 hours later I have the Sharksbreath at 400 PPM and the NL/SK at only 200. Temps are between 75 and 78 degrees. I can only get the humidity up to 20 % due to some current space issues. I also have a fan about a foot from the plants blowing pretty good on them. any chance it could be drying the leaves out? Any suggestions?:peace:

Are they still in the cloner? if so they just maybe to weak to handle the nutes just yet. How are the roots? are they strong? I'd have to say flush for a few days . Then go from there.

Thanks Butcher. The plants were grown from seed. They are not in a cloner. They are actually in a veg unit. There are sprayers that come on once every 4 mins and off for 1. The 15 gal reservoir is beneath the unit holding the plants. That way the roots are left hanging in the air and not soaking in the water. As for the roots they look pretty healthy. They are actually pretty thick and over 1 foot long. I'll take some Picts of the roots.

Are they still in the cloner? if so they just maybe to weak to handle the nutes just yet. How are the roots? are they strong? I'd have to say flush for a few days . Then go from there.

When I flush should I run the pumps on 24 hours nonstop? Or keep my 1 min on 4 min off cycle ?

When I flush should I run the pumps on 24 hours nonstop? Or keep my 1 min on 4 min off cycle ?

yes run the pump all th time...you basicaly have a EZ cloner

20% RH is dry...coupled wih the fan your stressing the plants fror sure....howevr the PPM is low...600 is nothing.
move the fan away from the plant and put a bowl of water inder it.
can you show me a pic of the roots??

Look at that Simon, you got some all-star help this morning. I'm almost certain they're gonna have you back on your way in no time!

Do you have a journal? I was looking for it and couldnt find it.

Good luck tho bro ;):popcorn:

Look at that Simon, you got some all-star help this morning. I'm almost certain they're gonna have you back on your way in no time!

Do you have a journal? I was looking for it and couldnt find it.

Good luck tho bro ;):popcorn:

Lol DroJo. Ya I went a bit overboard. I PMed all of the BigDogs in the middle of the night when I saw how bad they were getting. The fact that they all responded and gave me sound advice and didn't treat me like a "newbie turd" is proof that this forum is the best.:peace:

Well I put clean PHed water and some Botanicare Clearex in the res and have been running it non stop for about 10 hours. I bought a small humidifier but it only raised the Humidity up to 30% but I guess thats better than 20%? The Sharksbreath already look better. The NL/SK not so much but We'll see how they look in a couple days. Heres some picts of the plants. I'll also add a pict of the soon to be "Room". I ripped the carpet up so I guess I gotta keep on truckin.
nuteburn3.jpg

nuteburn11.jpg

nuteburn21.jpg

Simon.......Sam........Same Thing. Thanks again Guys.:thanks::peace:

ANYTIME BROTHER!!

Nah you aint smoking enough bro. It woulda been hilarious if you called him barry or something like that lolz

You know I gotta go smoke a fatty now right..Time to pull the heady sac..:ganjamon:

nute_burn_13.jpg

Thanks for the support. I flushed and lowered the nutes. Raised them up to 650ppm and they are looking great. I'm gonna take some cuttings tomorrow and do a res change. Do you think I can bump the PPM up to over 1000 now? :peace::thanks:

Back
Top Bottom