Will they Make It? (Check out the Picts)

simondetroit

dead_plant1.jpg

dead_plants2.jpg

Well I fucked my back up on Saturday afternoon. Sunday was the first day I have never checked on the plants. Anyways, I went to check on them this morning (Mon.) and found out I must have unplugged the cord going to the timer for the pumps when I tripped on it leaving the room (this happened because my back was so fu#ked up lAST time I was checking on them). Both racks of plants are only 3 days into flowering although one rack is much older than the other. So the plants actually went through one 12 hour light cycle without any water and only one fan. One rack (the one with the bigger plants) is under a 600 HPS, The other is under an 8 bulb t-5. Both sets of plants seem to be equally damaged leading me to believe that the are sick more from lack of water than fried from the lights? I sprayed the shit out of the foilage with PHed water and ran the water pumps non stop for 15 minutes to give them some water. Do they have a chance? I'm also assuming that if they do make it, this is the kind of stress that creates Hermies?:peacetwo:

Those are some pretty stressed out plants.. I've had a plant dug up by my cat and left for dead in the dark for 2 weeks without soil or water come back, So I'm sure with some TLC those things will come back.. It turned male, but who knows if it would have been a male anyway. I've seen some heavily stressed plants end up producing a lot of bud in the end, so you should be fine

I've backed the fans off quite a bit to prevent any further drying out. Would it make sense to keep the light off for 24 hours to prevent any further damage? Or would it be beneficial to bring them back to the veg stage? The lights are not due to turn o for another 10 hours. I can turn my ballast down to 400 HPS to give them a break? I know it will delay things a bit, but I just want to keep these things alive.

I think they'll come back bro!!! What is that system your using? Nft, aero or ebb?

Ya, I'm using an aero/nft (stinkbuddies) system. The plants are really starting to look better. I had 4 other plants that were in veg so I replaced them with 4 of the smaller plants that looked pretty bad. As for he bigger plants.... They look rough, but a he'll o alot better than they did. It would really be a shame if. Had to lose them. Ill take some Picts in a few hours. Hopefully I can get some opinions as far as if they can be saved or not. Thanks for taking the time to respond guys. I'll post the Picts in a litle bit.

I've backed the fans off quite a bit to prevent any further drying out. Would it make sense to keep the light off for 24 hours to prevent any further damage? Or would it be beneficial to bring them back to the veg stage? The lights are not due to turn o for another 10 hours. I can turn my ballast down to 400 HPS to give them a break? I know it will delay things a bit, but I just want to keep these things alive.

Some will come back for you! It's always something you dread doing but it could be worse!:goodluck:

YHERE GONNA MAKE IT!!! I flushed for 24 hrs, trimmed the shit out of the lower branches,cut out the dried shit, raised the humidity and backed off the lights. Heres some before shots:
dead_plants2.jpg

dead_plant1.jpg

Well I wanted to say thanks to the words of encouragement. They seemed to help. A special thanks to everyone that gave me some tips. It was really sad chopping off all of the dead bud sites. I had a few that Iwould just sit and dream about what they would look like in a couple months. But at least all of the hard work and $$ didnt go to waste. Thanks again
plants_after2.jpg

plants_after.jpg

Good lord. Those were some messed up plants. Great to see they made a comeback. I wouldn't have predicted that.

Good work!

Back
Top Bottom