Please help, what has gone wrong?

Am tearing the silver paper down right now, thanks for that mate. I have a massive stash of white reflective plastic, so it is really just laziness that has stopped me doing it till now. cheers for the motivation haha.

And guys, what would cause my larger leaves to start turning a mottled yellow/green, and start getting yellow tips? My Pineapple Express has taken a turn for the worse, i dont have pics yet though

If the leaves are turning yellow from the center of the leaf and continuing outward, it could be an iron deficiency. If the tips are yellowing/browning then its possible that could be "nutrient-burn" or possibly a tad too much "N" in your nutrient mix. If your late in flowering-cycle, then your leaves will turn yellow as they use less and less "N" during this time....if its not in the flower-cycle then without seeing it, id say its either an "N" deficiency or an iron deficiency.

CHEERS!

Hey concrete, not in flower yet, and as far as i can tell the yellowing does not start in the middle of the leaf, it looks like a camouflage pattern all over. It is possible it is N deficiency i guess, the Express might not need or want as much as my Iced grapefruit, (same age and thriving).

Have not done much strain specific research, ill check that out. thanks man

Ok...if its more of a patch-work "cammo" i'd say it's almost def a phosphorous deficiency...If the setup is a hydro setup, it couls also be a calcium def as they both are somewhat similar, however, you see one more then the other in hydro setups as apposed to soil setups. If its hydro, could be calcium...if its soil-less or soil its probably phos. Like i said, until I saee it its tough to determine what it is but off the description, thats what it sounds like.

CHEERS!!!

Sorry i havnt got a picture up yet bro, i have lost my macro lenses lol and without them, my camera is unable to pick it up.

Im in soil, but the plant is only 6ish weeks old, phosphorous you reckon?

If it was normal necrosis i'd go with an Iron-deficiency but after reading about the cammo-patchwork look to the leaves, thats pretty much a dead giveaway for a phos-deficiency. That being said, if you're having trouble getting yer plant to respond with your normal routine nutrients, you should try "Elemental" from Roots-Organics. Its derived from dolomite-lime (and other additives) so it super buffers your soil allowing you a *HUGE* amount of "give" in way of nutrient deficiencies. The dolomite will buffer it before it gets to your plants roots. Elemental is great if you're running an Organic-Soil setup but if you're using a synthetic nutrient line, i'd recommend "Dr.Repair" from Cyco-Nutrients. I swear by it in my soil-less and hydro setups. And one last thing you can check out is a "Silica" nutrient. Most companies carry a Silica-nute now and again, i'd recommend Cyco's "Silica" because I have experience with it and know it works. The silica is taken in by the plants cells and it literally "toughens" the cells of your plant allowing it to fend off high/low temperatures, pest's and alot of nutrient deficiencies. These are all supplementation recommendations so my advice is to top-drench them for the "IV" effect. Look up "Sub-Cool's Super-Soil"....I promise you wont have x1 issue with deficiencies if you run Super-soil in smart pots for at least 35-45 days. (After that you'll need nutrients but regular PH'd water will do until that.)

Hope that helps bro
CHEERS!

Awesome bro thanks :) ill go have a hunt around, see if i can find anything you mentioned.

Found some dolomite yesterday, gave her a little of that.

I just wanted to comment on that sat-based genes you got going there. That looks like the Jack-Her skinny.
I love seeing the long fingered skinny leaves going on there. From a guy that likes the dominant strains. good going mate.

In the eastern pac islands they like the fat leafers. and I am always on the lookout for the skinny.

Back
Top Bottom