Barney's Farm - Lucy - Under CFLs

Narg0th

Hey guys and gals, here is my newest grow, an Lucy seed which i got from Attitude.
It is in approximately a 12-15L pot, with only miracle-grow as a medium.
She is under 250w of CFLs in quite a small cupboard, getting Gro-Rite and Bud-Rite for ferts.
And jeez, she stinks :)

First pistils
LSD_first_pistils.JPG

23 days into flower
LSD_20_days.JPG

LSD_crown_20_Days.JPG

Re: Barneys Farm 'Lucy' Under CFLs

Glad to have you here bro. Are you also growing this beast of a plant? Stinky stinky.

So what are the views on weed in Canada man? I have heard its a great place to be a smoker.

i am not growing this strain. the laws have loosened up a lot since i was younger. i am a medical user and legal grower. Canada's current goverment is trying to do away with legal personal production licences. see this link for details for what medical cannabis users are doing about it.
MMAR DPL/PPL Coalition Against Repeal

Looking good man :) I thought mirracle grow soi was the devil for mj plants lol I guess some strains tollerate it and others struggle. Urs looks to be thriving :)
Kep up the regular updates this place is great

Damn KingJohn, i have always had dreams of escaping to Canada, where i thought people were a bit more sane.. I wholeheartedly hope you can make them see sense. Thats sad.

And Alex, this is my first decent plant with the "miracle". It has a little bit of added lime, and a layer of gravel close to the bottom to help with drainage.. If your going to use this soil i recommend trying these, its worked for me :)
Also, i have just bought some Guano, and have liquified some for "Ellis Dee" to drink this morning. Hopefully it proves to be as affective as i have been led to believe.

Ill put up pics in a week or so, but the buds are getting fatter :) always a good thing

Look guys, as much as i would love to put up a pic of a glorious canopy of buds, i have chopped a few of the smaller crowns already as i like my smoke more than i like oxygen. All of the largest buds are still on there, hopefully i can hold off another week or two before i take them down haha.

Now, i smoke alot. ALOT. And i have never been hit quite so hard in the face with mind blowingly AWESOME bud as this. Barneys Farm was on the money when they described it, "The Barney's Farm L.S.D. cannabis seeds produce a euphoric, almost psychedelic experience. It's a super-trippy and very powerful stone"

Skunk #1 x Mazar

Seriously, a mate and I, who can quite happily smoke all day every day, chopped up only about 1g of this stuff, had 4 cones each, and then just sat for hours staring into space wondering what the f**k just happened.
HIGHLY RECCOMENDED!! (But be a little bit careful haha)

I look forward to seeing what you can do with it Coloradical :D that is more lights than i had, and im just in soil. You should do great!

My overall opinion of this is plant is that i never ever ever want it to die haha, she will be my new mother for a few years. Such a fast grower, and loves being topped and pruned. I seriously have about 40 crowns on the little beast, and she is only about 15 inches tall.

Im sorry guys, but that harvest has already been and gone, she has been vegging again for the past month, and today i flipped the lights back to 12/12 for another run.
I know this doesnt seem like long, but the crazy plant has bounced back HARD from being pruned, and i have a massive bush on my hands :D

Sorry guys, i PROMISE ill put pics up of this flowering run :) im hoping for over 2oz this time. Hoping..

Here is what was left when i harvested, not a pretty sight lol...

DSCF09502.JPG

And here she is 35 days later, just after i changed the lights back to 11/13.
SSSOOOOOOO many more bud sites than the first run. :D

IMG_019928.JPG

DSCF09744.JPG

The three small plants are just bagseeds.

awsome journal, great looking plant.

miracle gro soil is fine, its just easy to burn your plants in, just like fox farms soil.

how hot does 250 watts of cfl make your room? im wondering becuase im running a 150 watt hid and my room is 90f, what it would be with like 225 of cfl?

i have a fan pointed right at the light and it wont go below 90f. do you think ill run close to this temp even with cfls?

Hey Bmeat, im sorry but i have never put a thermometer in my cupboard lol, i have never had any sort of heat stress in that one so i have never had a real need for it.

I have never had a 150w, but i did have a 400w, and that setup got a LOT hotter than this one.
In this cupboard (2 1/2 feet x 1 1/2 feet) i only have one 15cm intake fan, and another 15cm in there circulating air, and just a passive exhaust as i only have a curtain for the front, no door. with a 125w 5000k blue and a 125w 2700k red.

Cheers coloradical :) got her first pistils a couple of days ago. More pics when they get a bit more substance to them.

Good luck all!

No problems whatsoever with heat, then again it is winter here now haha. But nah, i had no problems through summer either.

These pics were taken today, disregard the time stamp lol. 11 days after first pistils.
Please excuse the quality of the pics, my good camera is still out of action lol.

PTDC000313.JPG

PTDC000214.JPG

She is getting seriously large... i have tied down as many branches down around the edges as i can, and had to supercrop half a dozen of the tallest crowns in the middle, as the were about 2 days growth away from bumping into the light haha. There are definetely worse problems to have.

Peace all.

Back
Top Bottom