image24034.jpg
image24034.jpg

image24034.jpg
image24034.jpg
image24034.jpg
image24034.jpg
DSC_09064.JPG
image24034.jpg

Can I put these into flower my first grow people I may have uploaded wrong picture

Yes Mate think I uploaded it a few times lol there 16 inches and super cropped and topped think I'll get nice yield

600 watts can grow up to give plants that's what they say. If all your bud sites get light then you'll see good bud.

What you mean I'm running two high pressure sodium 2 600w and its amnesia haze

A 1000hps will yield more then a 400hps covering the same area, some genetics have tiny fluffy buds and others have rock hard giant cola's. With the same 600w light some strains will yield a 1/2 pound and others will yield a pound+ with similar sized plants.

Ah I understand i have 11 plants all in all with two 600w Mate, there 16 inch wanna put them into flowering soon

Looking at your tent size I would veg em a little bit longer if you don't mind the wait just to get the most out if them. They are fine to start flowering if you are ready though.

I don't mind waiting there about just near 4 week veg how long would you say as I would like pretty decent yeild if I can m8 I'm growing amnesia strawberry and kritical kush

Yea, I would veg them another 2 weeks if you have the time and patience. Patience really pays off in this hobby. I have had buddies that will veg for 3 months and pull pounds and pounds off a single plant. What kind of lighting do you use?

Back
Top Bottom