Help! Advice please

Evee

420 Member
Hey everyone . New member here . Also new grower !
I moved my plants currently outside in pots and I think I made them start flowering ! They are so small way WAY to early . Is there a way I can stop this ? Or at least try get some clones , my brother rekons I cannot even get any clones from them they are that small . I will attach photos as soon as someone can tell me how I bought these autoflowering female seeds . 3 out of 10 made it . Advice please . What shall I do ? Or are they even flowering? Thanx in advance . I cannot find anything on google .
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    724.3 KB · Views: 45
How did I miss that. Yeah she said she bought auto seeds. That answers that

Ok, well then- re the questions -
Is there a way I can stop this ? Or at least try get some clones

Unfortunately.... No, and no. Because they are autos and therefore are locked into automatically flowering on a timeline. Even if you managed to get clones (pretty much impossible under the circumstances) the clones would be on the same exact timeline and would be nearly done before they even got started.

I don’t grow autos either.There are quite a few good reasons not to grow them IMO and you’ve now discovered two of them. :(

On the flip side of the disappointment coin.... this is a good time to watch your autos flower out. Learn the flowering process of female cannabis. Your plants will have 3 growth spurts during the total duration of flower. After that, then they will start to ripen. You'll notice the white hairs start to turn color. If you follow that white hair (pistil) down to its base, you'll notice its protruding out of what looks like a tear drop shaped pod. This is known as a calyx or commonly referred to as a false seed pod. We call it a "false seed pod" when a female isnt allowed to come into contact with pollen from a male plant. If the female is pollinated by a male, the pistils are what catch the pollen and transport it down to the calyx where a seed is then formed.
0jrb0doe6vh31.jpg
However in the absence of male pollen, the calyx will swell and fill with crystals (trichomes), increasing the total THC value of the flower (bud).
Cannabis_Calyxes_The_3.jpg

Harvest your plants when they cannot swell (ripen) any further. At this time you'll notice that the once longer hair is now much shorter. That's because it receded into the calyx due to the flowers ripening. This is when you start thinking about when you'll harvest.

Notice the immature flower cluster... dont harvest.
images.jpeg.jpg

Mature flower cluster...harvest
remote.jpeg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom