Police Nab Cannabis Pops in Tel Aviv

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
Police operating in Tel Aviv as part of the crackdown on the sale of alcoholic beverages to minors saw something “strange” protruding from the pocket of a 28-year-old male area resident, prompting them to inspect further. They found he was carrying a cannabis lollypop imported from Amsterdam. One thing led to another and police accompanied the man to his home and found cases of cannabis flavored sweets and chocolates, which they confiscated.

They learned the man was planning to begin distributing the products to sweetshops in the city, hoping to begin a new business.

The preliminary laboratory results state conclusively that the items contain cannabis, the ingredient more commonly known as “pot” or marijuana. The ratio of cannabis to candy/chocolate has not yet been determined.

Police involved in the case admit this is the first time they have encountered such a quantity of the cannabis products, seemingly uncertain just how they will proceed, awaiting the lab results regarding the level of concentration of the illegal substance in the confiscated merchandise.

NewsHawk: User: 420 MAGAZINE ® - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking
Source: theyeshivaworld.com
Author: Yechiel Spira
Copyright: 2009 Yeshiva World News
Website: The Yeshiva World Police Nab Cannabis Pops in Tel Aviv Frum Jewish News

I wouldn't want to be that guy. Scary shit happens over there compared to the slap on the wrist you might get here for the first offense.

A lollipop for crying out loud. How did the MAN clue into that.

Is there something on the label that tipped them off?

Empty minds need to know!

duh. I bought it for my kid/nephew.

Poor guy, I wish him well.

Back
Top Bottom