Poll.

BongHitsforME

What is the sole reason, the MAIN reason, why you get high?

I smoke because it is soothing to me. It relaxes me and helps me in many ways. :cool:

i smoke for many different reasons. bordom, to relax, let my mind wonder, get my mind off bad things, and i just love to be fucking high. I could sit here and ramble on all night. Hell i could write a 5 paragraph essay on why i get high, but fuck that. haha

just love being high.

"it wasnt the thing to do because it was the thing to do, ya know...
it was the thing to do because it got you high... can ya dig?" -You shoulda been there smoker (Half Baked)

I smoke mainly because getting blazed is fun. its relaxing but just the fact of sitting their smoking a bowl is fun

I get high because I love all of its uses, if I just want to chill or munch out, or watch a movie, fuck it I love being high :)

I get really bad anxiety.....Smoking relieves that and allows me to sleep at night. If I dont smoke before bed I will wake up with such an anxiety attack that I think my heart is going to jump out of my chest and cant get to sleep.

Impossible to sleep without smoking... on the bad side I smoke away my worries and I'm too damn lazy... :grinjoint:

Ibeensmokin said:
I smoke because it makes me feel good. And if you think about it, that really is the best way to spend your money. Because we want to be happy. Now if only these bastards started selling 2 8ths for $50.

No shit, if you understand all the laws and whatnot of supply and demand, and market/command economies then think about this. If the supply is unlimited and the demand is unlimited, then the price should be what the consumers want it to be. In a market economy, all business is run by the consumers because that is what the producers work for. Without conusmers, producing would be worthless because in a material world all produce is producted to sell. The consumers make the choices, but with weed it is different. But if it worked the same as a market economy, which it should, the consumers could buy at a much lower rate, the producers would be enough if not more because now the demand is much higher. The producers in the weed business are the growers, they have an unlimited supply but they are doing all the work, they want money, this isnt the "working 9 to 5" job where you will get paid that price at which you have agreed upon. Now in the "business" the producers make the price based on their needs. The consumers have to meet this price to get what they want, but it shouldnt be that way. The consumers, as said above, are what make the business, they make the price floor(lowest price possible). To the growers, they arent losing anything, they are gaining. If the consumers...say...went on strike and wouldnt buy anything from any grower, then the grower(producer) would have to lower their prices in order for the business to get going. This in turn would make standard prices to that of which the consumers wanted. Now, this is a business, a real business, the consumers know this and they know that they cant go too low, there still needs to be something there that will exceed the financial cost of the producing. So the price ceiling will come into effect, the highest price possible. So the producers and consumers agree on a certain price and the business goes from there. I could go on and on with monopolies and all that good stuff but I AM STONED AND I THINK I WILL QUIT EXPLAINING THIS CONFUSING CONCEPT!!!

to relieve stress

to relax

for entertainment

for better concentration

to ease pain

to make myself hungry

to make myself thirsty

to meet friends

to make hanging with some 'friends' tolerable

to experience things differently

to open my eyes to different things (music, cultures, etc)

to get high.

i smoke because i really love being high, so relaxed,
and i also love the smell of weed, so nice.
and its fun to be with friends and smoke some bud, alot of fun times happen

I get high because it let's me clear my mind and relax and i love to be high and it gets rid of my lazy eye

i smoke herb because I love EVERYTHING about it... EVERY single aspect... the smell, the taste, the high, I love how it calms me (i'm the type of person who has WAY too much energy to be practical), I love how it helps me concentrate, I love how it motivates me (unlike almost EVERYONE else...)... It just helps me in a big big way

snugglefunked said:
i smoke herb because I love EVERYTHING about it... EVERY single aspect... the smell, the taste, the high, I love how it calms me (i'm the type of person who has WAY too much energy to be practical), I love how it helps me concentrate, I love how it motivates me (unlike almost EVERYONE else...)... It just helps me in a big big way

exactly. It clears my mind. I love to read a good book and get lost in it the same with movies. It also relaxes me and makes me feel good. :allgood:

i smoke to chill with my friends and forget aobt everything that going on in my life for about 2 hours or so ahah

Back
Top Bottom