What I've seen more than not

The reversed branches produce a LOT of seeds

So do t assume it's a failure till after harvest

Remember, don't smoke any reversed branches

What I've seen more than not

The reversed branches produce a LOT of seeds

So do t assume it's a failure till after harvest

Remember, don't smoke any reversed branches
lol absolutely not chris hell I wont even toke any weed that isn't organic and washed they give it to me and I say thank you and I appreciate it :ganjamon: but I give it away I have become a weed snob!

lol absolutely not chris hell I wont even toke any weed that isn't organic and washed they give it to me and I say thank you and I appreciate it :ganjamon: but I give it away I have become a weed snob!

Sticky for President.

President of Weed Snobs Anonymous

I'll be the Vice Distribution Assistant in charge of the smoking department.

There are ways to reverse plants without the use of Chemicals that are harmful.

I think a breeder has a trademark on that procedure. They use PGRs instead and organic naturally occurring PGRs. Ethos genetics ....

Here's what I found on facebook:

"This is what #AlphaFem pre-flower looks like. Ethylene blockers, such as colloidal silver, keep both the pistols and calyx from forming.
Our method, produces #asexual flowers. Shown here; the calyx have no pistols coming out of them. The cannabis plant produces pollen sacs as a default setting. She needs #ethylene to produce flowers. We don't block it; we recirculate it, with #GibberellicAcid (#ga3) along with #absisicacid(ABA), various amino acids and other naturally occurring hormones(kelp derived.) She doesn't stress, like a female does with silver based blockers. She grows more like a make plant. Longer internodes and bell shaped, male flowers, unlike the internal, withdrawn, male flowers a stressed plant produces."

I hear ya I have to get my organic mix mixed up. My last couple runs from bottles are not the same. Been out of organic for awhile. Maybe if I wash them they'll be better.
Only washed the one time when I was spraying for bugs.

I got spoiled with the fully organic. It really is smoother and more flavorful. IMO

I hear ya I have to get my organic mix mixed up. My last couple runs from bottles are not the same. Been out of organic for awhile. Maybe if I wash them they'll be better.
Only washed the one time when I was spraying for bugs.

I got spoiled with the fully organic. It really is smoother and more flavorful. IMO
it sure is dankman I don't see me doing it any other way I already have my soil mixed up for my fall grow lol. :laughtwo:

Sticky for President.

President of Weed Snobs Anonymous

I'll be the Vice Distribution Assistant in charge of the smoking department.

There are ways to reverse plants without the use of Chemicals that are harmful.

I think a breeder has a trademark on that procedure. They use PGRs instead and organic naturally occurring PGRs. Ethos genetics ....

Here's what I found on facebook:

"This is what #AlphaFem pre-flower looks like. Ethylene blockers, such as colloidal silver, keep both the pistols and calyx from forming.
Our method, produces #asexual flowers. Shown here; the calyx have no pistols coming out of them. The cannabis plant produces pollen sacs as a default setting. She needs #ethylene to produce flowers. We don't block it; we recirculate it, with #GibberellicAcid (#ga3) along with #absisicacid(ABA), various amino acids and other naturally occurring hormones(kelp derived.) She doesn't stress, like a female does with silver based blockers. She grows more like a make plant. Longer internodes and bell shaped, male flowers, unlike the internal, withdrawn, male flowers a stressed plant produces."
lmao bob im going to get back to those links you posted and check them out thanks bud!:bongrip:

So the battle of grow process has begun

I'm a stonch supporter of using as many bad bad bad chemicals I can

Me and Monsanto are best of friends

I put that Shit on Everything

Organic is simply better. If grown well that is .
I'd also argue that sun grown organic is the best but I'm not opening that can hahaha

I agree.... sun grown organic. :yummy:

I live in a state that frowns on cannabis. By frown I mean fit you with an orange jump suit frown. :lot-o-toke:

Also live fairly close to several state and federal penitentiaries. They doing all sorts of fly overs using fed money to transport inmates. Gotta run fast flowering plants here lol.

This is my original Chernobyl pheno that was also in the open pollination
IMG_20200228_191904240.jpg
IMG_20200228_191746457.jpg

It's fully seeded out :headbanger:

Back
Top Bottom