Pollen chuckers paradise

Pollen chucking FTW - Beez made these for me with his clone of Purple Punch. I popped them last week.

20200303_190643-jpg.2070363

What's the scoop on the two cups Bob

Hole in btm of inside cup so any excess water runs thru. I've found it helps with the roots. They will find there way thru the hole in the btm and then my sign to up-pot.

Keeps some air in the root zone instead of too much water which I'm really good at over watering seedlings.

Hole in btm of inside cup so any excess water runs thru. I've found it helps with the roots. They will find there way thru the hole in the btm and then my sign to up-pot.

Keeps some air in the root zone instead of too much water which I'm really good at over watering seedlings.

Was wondering if it was like a rezz or something

Cool, looks good

i guess it has probably been done more than once on this site but i am curious about making some 'auto' seeds.

i only use auto seeds for growing outdoors in the summer, and to give the plants as gifts to friends to grow outside, mostly for the kick of it

but with summer comin soonish, it is time to think a bit more about this project

i guess the first step would be to start growing an auto,, might need one of those.

i wonder if i can get the project done in one summer? i can probably get two auto grow cycles in one canadian okanagan summer, if i start early enuf.

i need to have a plant ready to put outside may first,, seven weeks or so from now,, still too early,, end of march perhaps

well, i have a bit of time to figure this out,, cheers friends,,

gotta get me lab coat on,,

P1160971.jpg

bobrown14

,, well, i have had early cold snaps last two years that seem to stop things near completely around the mid october time. i was hoping end of october but ma nature had other ideas

growing season is about from may first, till mid october

oh,, btw,, two years ago that cold snap did this to my outdoor plants,,

P1170329-1.jpg

edit,, my mistake,, that photo above was taken sep 25,, :eek:,, maybe i only have till end of sept to work with, reliably

I see this thread has really taken off. When I posted about my SSH males there was 2 and this thread was on page 3. Lots has changed since then. Mostly I killed one LOL.

I guess that is all that has REALLY changed LMAO. Still no noticeable pollen from the male I kept. I have never had a male take so long to produce pollen after the pods have formed. Only on weeks 6 of flower which is still young for a haze plant.

Thing is. I am passed the point I will use any pollen this run. Collecting it is still a good option. It is not like I am going to get a SSH male to this point in flower anytime soon. I still don't know if I am going to finish it or not.

The question now is. What I would use it for? If I really like one of these SSH females I will be regenerating it. I can get SSH genetics from there.Plus I still have 10 seeds to look at. I am not a huge fan of fast or long flowering strains. Super long flowering strains can be problematic in grows like mine. I really don't know if I want to bred it in to anything.

I know this is way to early to be posting here but these are the two future parents I will be using in my first attempt at pollination. Both are autofem. One is blackberry kush from Dutch passion and the other is pink kush CBD from seedsman.

I have one other pink kush seedling that was struggling but making a comeback and 5 seeds that I just started to soak to join in the fun. 2 more blackberry and 3 more pink kush.

I'm hoping for something that helps with pain and has some cool colors. I'll be using GA3 to reverse the plants and then let them openly pollinate in my 4x4 tent.

Have a great weekend everyone!

20200303_181251.jpg

A few more days and you got this

Lol

Love the Pink Cush CBD Auto, smell is amazing, I crossed it with 3 other strains, gunna run one in a few days once they crack

Wassup everybody? This might be the wrong place to post this question as I’m looking to self pollinate a plant but I know your all experienced with breeding... is there a way to use colloidal silver to pollinate and isolate only one branch? I was thinking of spraying it and then wrapping a branch in a bread bag or something.. is this possible? And how should I go about it?

Introducing Cataract Haze LMAO.

I found out 2 things today. 1 I have been a bit sloppy. 2 My male SSH is putting out pollen. Found that little addition today on one of my Cataract Kush plants. Whats really funny is. I did a mad search for hermies before I realized I was the culprit LOL. Totally forgot I had a male LMAO. I am not surprised. In fact one of the things I was going to be doing in that tent was to pull the GTH plant I thought would take a long time to flower. I was going to cover everything but one branch and shake the SSH male over it. I also did the biggest BOO plant. It doesn't have the orange smell I want but it is a great plant. Maybe I will find orange in its offspring. Both the GTH and the SSH plants were tall and stretchy. I don't know when I will ever grow it. Still when it came out with the smell I wanted I had to do something with it. This was my last ditch effort to save SSH genetics through male pollen.

I really hope there are not lots more seeds. I saw 3 or 4 on the Cataract plant. Maybe it was just one sloppy day. Who knows. Nothing can be changed. At least I like the male plant. The male and the small tent are on the same schedule. I knew there may be some cross over times when pollen may be spread. The fact the male was what it was I didn't care. Even though the male wasn't putting out gobs of pollen like I wanted I figured it might still be there. I was careful but not as careful as I would have been if I had seen one spot of yellow anywhere.

Once again I got lucky. I was smelling this same plant a couple days ago and noticed the LA Confidential in it. I really like that smell. Plus what better genetics to make a mistake with than DNA. Just so everyone knows.

I killed Billy today. I told him to stay in the barn and away from my girls.

Back
Top Bottom