Pollen chuckers paradise

I took some of that pile of pollen and dumped it into a baggie. I than set it over a couple of lower branches for about 12 hours. I pinch the bottom and shook the bag around the buds before I let it sit. Sprayed the rest of the plant with water before I put it back into my flower tent.
IMG_20200313_053712.jpg

Looks like some might have took. This is a pheno of GG4s1 (MI cup cut) by Dankonomics. The pollen was from Tomahawk by GreenPoint seeds (GG4xStardawg).

Found this IMG_1598 (2).JPGin my Blue cookies when I was trimming
Pollinated her with some auto pollen I had sitting on a shelf from last spring
Was a little worried the pollen was not good anymore but sure there will be more now.
Waiting for the cure

Is a zip lock bag in the freezer a suitable way to store pollen?

Harvesting seed plant, how long do you let it go? Until seeds are dropping
on their own?
I would try to put it in a glass container with a few rice kernel then into a freezer bag rolled up that's how I do it and so far it works its still good mos. later!

I'have recently did a breeding selection and this is some of the seeds going to be tested for F3 seeds making. 126 seedling on the go.. I have plenty of space to flower them all and check for best male best female. I also have free thc/cbd testing offered. As well as a indoor and outdoor grow area for all if them. Best females clones from this batch will be flowered with best male.. If some male show other diaireble trait then eaxh female will be split to clines fir the desired males.. So no pollen chucking just intense breeding selection for desireble traits.. Its fun project. Got me a deal in gear at the price of cost free sampling of nutes productuct big ourdoor farden access and indoor garden access set at diffrent location on top if a consultant (growing teacher lessons) and a job a a local hydrostore if i want the jobs on my spare time..

Attachments

• 1584055832658.jpg
    1584055832658.jpg
    673.9 KB · Views: 46
Moisture is pollens worst enemy. My bet is that pollen in just a ziplock in the fridge wouldn't stay viable to long.
Oven bake the rice and putvit in the mason jar had your pollen in a container that fits in the mason jar and closecthe lids the over dried rice will instantly suck all moisture from this environment

I'have recently did a breeding selection and this is some of the seeds going to be tested for F3 seeds making. 126 seedling on the go.. I have plenty of space to flower them all and check for best male best female. I also have free thc/cbd testing offered. As well as a indoor and outdoor grow area for all if them. Best females clones from this batch will be flowered with best male.. If some male show other diaireble trait then eaxh female will be split to clines fir the desired males.. So no pollen chucking just intense breeding selection for desireble traits.. Its fun project. Got me a deal in gear at the price of cost free sampling of nutes productuct big ourdoor farden access and indoor garden access set at diffrent location on top if a consultant (growing teacher lessons) and a job a a local hydrostore if i want the jobs on my spare time..
Are you going to journal the 126 plant pheno hunt?

Here’s my first chuck. Male used was a icy hot male crossed it to icy hot female, GG4xZkittles, and the coyote ugly mystery cross which was some seed I made by mistake last year. First time intentionally pollinating a plant. Pretty happy and this is just a couple little buds I pollinated and there’s still more inside.

these girls are the ones used in my first cross

Here’s my first chuck. Male used was a icy hot male crossed it to icy hot female, GG4xZkittles, and the coyote ugly mystery cross which was some seed I made by mistake last year. First time intentionally pollinating a plant. Pretty happy and this is just a couple little buds I pollinated and there’s still more inside.
Well done, top stuff! :thumb:

Beauties Shotta!

Nice work shotta :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom