Pollen chuckers paradise

Beauties Shotta!

Thanks stone. Nice work on your project too.
Im addicted to making seed. And i want to start my own line of genetics not for sale just for my head. probably gonna be awhile but i do have a couple ibl packs to start with.

Nice work shotta :high-five:

Thanks dankman. Hows your chernobyl project coming along?

Im addicted to making seed. And i want to start my own line of genetics not for sale just for my head. probably gonna be awhile but i do have a couple ibl packs to start with.

Hi shotta! They are coming along nicely I think. Pollination was 4 weeks ago yesterday. I'll let em go till Saturday and check them out. I looked at couple of them a few days ago and most of them are not ready

Hi shotta! They are coming along nicely I think. Pollination was 4 weeks ago yesterday. I'll let em go till Saturday and check them out. I looked at couple of them a few days ago and most of them are not ready
Nice! hope they mature for ya brotha. I pollinated mine on the 12th of February so mine were only about 4 weeks as well.

Same here. When we get some good crosses made let's get together and talk.

So is it best to remove the seeded buds , or can I wait for harvest?
hey otter ive done it that way before im not real experienced but ive read that if you let them go for a long time they get real hard and have a hard time germinating but I don't no that for a fact I would think that if your going to harvest soon it should be good. :)

I leave em, never an issue.. heck have some hanging now that been in the vine for a year

I don't buy the 6+ weeks get hard to germ crap...I think some strains are tuffer or just situationaly harder

I have some now, Pink Kush CBD Auto x ATF, has that dark dark purple color...well it seems real goopy on the seeds
1 tail outa 9 seeds, and 1 cracked but just sits there with it's tongue out
Dropped 4 more yesterday

Strangest thing I've had outa thousands of seeds

Mother nature I swear...lol

hey otter ive done it that way before im not real experienced but ive read that if you let them go for a long time they get real hard and have a hard time germinating but I don't no that for a fact I would think that if your going to harvest soon it should be good. :)
That's cool, they're 3 - 5 weeks to go so not that long. Since reading Chriss note I'll wait.

I leave em, never an issue.. heck have some hanging now that been in the vine for a year

I don't buy the 6+ weeks get hard to germ crap...I think some strains are tuffer or just situationaly harder

I have some now, Pink Kush CBD Auto x ATF, has that dark dark purple color...well it seems real goopy on the seeds
1 tail outa 9 seeds, and 1 cracked but just sits there with it's tongue out
Dropped 4 more yesterday

Strangest thing I've had outa thousands of seeds

Mother nature I swear...lol
Thanks man! Should be casual.

So is it best to remove the seeded buds , or can I wait for harvest?

As @Chris Scorpio said, leave them till you harvest the plant. When they are fully ripened, the pod will start to dry and the seed can fall out, they will not get an riper. You will get varying degrees of ripeness just like would happen in the wild, save any that aren’t green (the colour) as even the paler seed will usually germinate.

In the wild, there is no one going around pulling seed as they ripen, they just fall to the ground as the plant dies lol

If you let them go 5-6 weeks it okay The viabilité and shell hardinest seems better on the seeds i've collecter after drying than those collected during harvest... 6 weeks is better then 5 weeks lots of imature seeds around 5 weeks..

Back
Top Bottom