Pondering, seed or not to seed!

WildWonda

Q: If you were going to grow Legal Marijuana for Medical card holders, what type of plant would you choose from seed? This question seems simple enough at first glance but stop and think about it for a minute! What in your opinion would be the absolute best Strain, Highest THC- Flavor- Popularity- etc, from seed! This is for a new State of the Art Hydroponic system. Any help or suggestion's appreciated

This is an interesting topic, but I truly feel there is no right or wrong answer. Some people will like the taste of one bud while others may not. Some look for a body stone while others like an energenic head-high.

If I were you, I would look into what strains have won the Cannabis Cup over the last few years. With such a wide variety of strains pitted against each other the winners of the Cup will always be the strains with the most universal appeal.

My suggestions are Soma's New York City Diesel for the taste and the ever popular White Widow (or a WW cross) for potency.

Afghanni . High THC, easy to grow , excellent aroma and flavor.:smokin3:

:peace:Well kid's, enough time has elapsed to have several Growing cycles under my belt! I must admit, it added a couple of gray hair's! But I Can report a HUGE success! We finally settled on Calif-Goo as the most favored by our Card Holder's. Hands down it beat out three different type! I have finally, achieved My goal of helping those that need it most! Thanks in no small part to 420MAGAZINE our grow rooms are white fungus, and Mite free! Again from WildWonda, Thank you!

:peace:Well kid's, enough time has elapsed to have several Growing cycles under my belt! I must admit, it added a couple of gray hair's! But I Can report a HUGE success! We finally settled on Calif-Goo as the most favored by our Card Holder's. Hands down it beat out three different type! I have finally, achieved My goal of helping those that need it most! Thanks in no small part to 420MAGAZINE our grow rooms are white fungus, and Mite free! Again from WildWonda, Thank you!

We are the Twinkle in God's eyes!

Back
Top Bottom